Sponsored

Max Recline Driver and Front Passenger Seat now available for Lariat, what do I lose?

Meterman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat Sport PowerBoost
Hello all,

After looking at the MY24 F150 Job 2 order guide I see that the Max Recline Driver and Front Passenger Seat, Option 91S, is now an option for the Lariat. It was only available on the Platinum or higher in the MY24 F150 Job 1 order guide.

I had my dealer add the Max Recline Driver and Front Passenger Seat and it says it's removing the 10-Way Power Driver Seat with Power Lumbar. When I went to Ford.com to configure my truck so I could see if the website had the same options after selecting the Max Recline Driver and Front Passenger Seat it deleted the 10-Way Power Driver Seat with Power Lumbar.

Does anyone know if the Max Recline Driver and Front Passenger Seat still has 10-Way Power Driver Seat with Power Lumbar?

I know it says it removes the 10-Way Power Driver Seat with Power Lumbar but I just wondered if it's part of the Max Recline Driver and Front Passenger Seat and they just don't expand on it.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)
I assumed so and added it along with the Bed utility and a few other accessories when I re-ordered last week.

I can't see them downgrading the seat... We'll see.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
That's what can be so frustrating about trying to build your truck exactly as you desire. It's not reasonable to expect the customer to make assumptions.

Documentation is the foundation of an online configuration utility.

I ordered a couple of servers for the datacenter today. The manufacturers that offer custom configurations know very well that to be competitive they must build a website utility that takes the guesswork out. And they do. Several of them have "Build & Price" websites that make Ford's look half baked.

I would be surprised if the full recline seats do not include all the available seating features. But there's no way I could vouch for them to with solid confidence.

Chappy133

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F 150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired US Army
Google found this on another F 150 forum. My 2022 Lariat has 10 way seats and Max recline.

"1. Entire seat slide forward
2. Entire seat slide backward
3. Entire seat up
4. Entire seat down
5. Seat back tilt forward
6. Seat back tilt back
7. Seat bottom tilt up
8. Seat bottom tilt down
9. Lumbar in
10. Lumbar out"

Ford F-150 Max Recline Driver and Front Passenger Seat now available for Lariat, what do I lose? Ima

Ford F-150 Max Recline Driver and Front Passenger Seat now available for Lariat, what do I lose? Image 1

OP
OP

Meterman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat Sport PowerBoost
Google found this on another F 150 forum. My 2022 Lariat has 10 way seats and Max recline.

"1. Entire seat slide forward
2. Entire seat slide backward
3. Entire seat up
4. Entire seat down
5. Seat back tilt forward
6. Seat back tilt back
7. Seat bottom tilt up
8. Seat bottom tilt down
9. Lumbar in
10. Lumbar out"

Image.jpeg

Image 1.jpeg
After I wrote that post I did find some other similar posts and it appears that the 10-way does not get removed, but I didn’t see anything that clearly states that both features are included. It certainly looks likes from @Chappy133 post that both features are included.
Sponsored