SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)
No
That is odd.... I thought they were standard with Platinum up. Of course, I'm 6 foot and the prospect of a flat 4 foot bench does not inspire sleeping confidence. :unsure: Or deo they telescope?
Nobody has shown it, but from watching some videos... if you remove the headrest (now possible because no speakers in headrest), the seat back will fold flat even with the rear seat bottom. You have to slide the seat forward a bit if you drive with it slide back a ways...

That assumes that the headrest easily pulls out with a button, which I haven't checked on yet...
Sponsored

gb7FRz26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT SuperCrew Short Bed, 2010 Prius
...if you remove the headrest (now possible because no speakers in headrest), the seat back will fold flat even with the rear seat bottom...
Oh. I want that. I didn't know Max Recline was back, I thought they killed it off like the Powerstroke Junior after 2021, citing hard to get parts and/or low sales.

gh8toes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2024 King Ranch on order
Occupation
retired
Does anyone know if the Max Recline seats also include heat and massage? My shipment for a KR got pushed back again, and I found an identical build that also included the Max Recline seats. The more I think about it, I wish I had ordered them, but only if they have the heat and massage included.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Don't know if they currently do, but previously they included cooled/heated/massage/shoulder-wings.

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)
Does anyone know if the Max Recline seats also include heat and massage? My shipment for a KR got pushed back again, and I found an identical build that also included the Max Recline seats. The more I think about it, I wish I had ordered them, but only if they have the heat and massage included.
So.. some powers of deduction here (needs fact-checked lol):
Heat and massage is included if it's included on your trim in general (like it has been in previous years). For example, a 502A Lariat with Max-Recline option (like I have ordered) won't get massage, because it's not on any of the Lariat seats (but will get heat a cooling, and hopefully the 4-way headrest).

I believe that someone else verified a week or so ago that King Ranch did indeed get the massaging seats for 2024, so by my logic I would say yes (but I haven't seen it myself).

Sponsored

gh8toes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2024 King Ranch on order
Occupation
retired
So.. some powers of deduction here (needs fact-checked lol):
Heat and massage is included if it's included on your trim in general (like it has been in previous years). For example, a 502A Lariat with Max-Recline option (like I have ordered) won't get massage, because it's not on any of the Lariat seats (but will get heat a cooling, and hopefully the 4-way headrest).

I believe that someone else verified a week or so ago that King Ranch did indeed get the massaging seats for 2024, so by my logic I would say yes (but I haven't seen it myself).
The massage/heat seats are standard on the standard KR seat, not sure about the Max Recline on the KR?

Viper

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, 2022 F-150 Limited Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Teacher for the Military
22 Limited, my better half loves the recling seats when we are on a long trip from MD to Fla.!!
Sponsored