Looking Up a Order With Out a VIN

leftygolfer333

First Name
corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 platinum
I ordered a 2022 Platinum powerboost hybrid with 701A package Bap Super crew rapid red clear coat sun roof AS steering Ton cover on Feb 15 2022 recieved conformation E-mail same day have heard nothing since. Is there a way to look up my order with just a order code and a dealer code?
Sponsored

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
Ford hasn't been scheduling orders since right when you ordered, so it's sitting in a queue waiting to be scheduled. This was the first week since Feb that trucks have gotten scheduled (baring a few exceptions).

Until you get scheduled, there is no news to be had. Best that can happen is a good dealer can try to see what you can trim from your build to get you scheduled sooner. Like, I think your dealer probably should have warned you off the tonneau cover. BAP is also really constrained right now. Based on other builds, I'd guess you won't be scheduled for a few months.

OP
OP

leftygolfer333

First Name
corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 platinum
Ford hasn't been scheduling orders since right when you ordered, so it's sitting in a queue waiting to be scheduled. This was the first week since Feb that trucks have gotten scheduled (baring a few exceptions).

Until you get scheduled, there is no news to be had. Best that can happen is a good dealer can try to see what you can trim from your build to get you scheduled sooner. Like, I think your dealer probably should have warned you off the tonneau cover. BAP is also really constrained right now. Based on other builds, I'd guess you won't be scheduled for a few months.
It's so confusing, my dealer told me don't order the spray in bed liner that would cause a huge delay and suggested to order the Bap package as that would speed up the order. Was told it could take up to 8 months they are a really small dealership so probaly pretty low on the totem pole.

OP
OP

leftygolfer333

First Name
corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 platinum
It's so confusing, my dealer told me don't order the spray in bed liner that would cause a huge delay and suggested to order the Bap package as that would speed up the order. Was told it could take up to 8 months they are a really small dealership so probaly pretty low on the totem pole.
At least they are scheduling production again.

RGJIV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM 1500
Occupation
GC
You can call or chat with ford with the:
  1. Dealer sales code
  2. Your order number
They can only confirm that there is an order and that it is waiting to be scheduled.

Sponsored

OP
OP

leftygolfer333

First Name
corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 platinum
You can call or chat with ford with the:
  1. Dealer sales code
  2. Your order number
They can only confirm that there is an order and that it is waiting to be scheduled.
Thank you

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Depends on the magic 8 ball. I would strap In for a 2023.

NUCASL

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R R 2022 F150 Platinum Powerboost 4x4 ordered 1/28
I ordered nearly the exact same truck plus smart scales, CCD, and wheel liners. I had the color matched tonneau delivered to the dealer(which got there in about 10 days). Spoke to Ford directly and like RGJIV said, they confirmed I had a valid order and thanked me for my business. I think we’re going to be waiting for long time. Bummer since I sold the dealer my 2014 FX4 Ruby Red F150 when I ordered it in January. Going to hold the line until I get what I want at this point so it might be a 2023 when it’s all said done.

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
Depends on the magic 8 ball. I would strap In for a 2023.
No joke, increasing confirmations that Super Duty orders will be cut off for 2022 here in a few days. After that they're 2023. Makes sense if they're 6 months out on everything as is.
Sponsored