First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
It's definitely convenient to lift the gate a few inches with my knee and have it automatically close the rest of the way when my hands are full. Not having a "foot waive" to CLOSE the power-up tailgate is kind of a miss, but AFAIK Ford is the only game in town with power-up, so I'll take what I can get.

Not that we should care what anybody thinks of us or our trucks, but it's also kind of baller to use this feature in a parking lot and sneakily watch people's reactions to the tailgate closing itself as you walk away. We're all used to power liftgates on SUVs now, but they definitely drew some attention when first introduced.
my favorite is pulling up somewhere and hitting the button and people being shocked that it does down from inside the cab. the real eye opener is hitting the button and having it go up. now dont get me wrong, i shiver for the day it stops working but man is it a neat feature haha
Sponsored

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
Not that we should care what anybody thinks of us or our trucks, but it's also kind of baller to use this feature in a parking lot and sneakily watch people's reactions to the tailgate closing itself as you walk away. We're all used to power liftgates on SUVs now, but they definitely drew some attention when first introduced.
I keep the rear seats raised and use it more often than the bed. Typically if the bed is involved things are a bit larger and not really a fill the arms and dash.
my favorite is pulling up somewhere and hitting the button and people being shocked that it does down from inside the cab. the real eye opener is hitting the button and having it go up. now dont get me wrong, i shiver for the day it stops working but man is it a neat feature haha
Yeah, that's handy pulling up for loading.

thebigdu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Sport PowerBoost
I keep the rear seats raised and use it more often than the bed. Typically if the bed is involved things are a bit larger and not really a fill the arms and dash.

Yeah, that's handy pulling up for loading.
I miss the days when I could keep my rear seat bottoms up and have access a that huge flat load floor, but two young kiddos = seats always down.

Old Bear

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 King Ranch Powerboost
Occupation
Information Technology
I have a 2023 "limited" King Ranch, so I know the pain. I understand the chip shortage, not much Ford could do about that. The choice was I could have a truck now or wait an unknown number of months (years?) to get the truck properly optioned. I need the truck now. But what burns me is that I am driving what is called the "75th Anniversary Edition" and it is "less than" everything before it, and everything after it! The solution is easy. Ford should provide us the option to install the deleted features at a reasonable price when the parts are available. And their credit for the deletes is very poor joke. Ford should be embarrassed to no end over this.
Sponsored