Sponsored

Jumpseat w/ Work Surface Removal?

Revelstoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT
I have an 2022 F-150 XLT 302a crew. Is there any solutions or insight on swapping out the my jump seat with the work surface? What is required where can I get the specific parts/consoles?

I’m looking to change it out with a non work surface seat or an entire floor console swap!

If anyone is interested in potentially in trading a non work surface Jumpseat or a Center console without the shifter please let me know I just picked up my truck and can’t stand the work surface. Located in Canada.
Ford F-150 Jumpseat w/ Work Surface Removal? B22A05D6-407A-4CB3-9B6B-A3E1D7D13E28

Ford F-150 Jumpseat w/ Work Surface Removal? FDF502F5-238E-4DA3-A5E5-CDB855AA5046
Sponsored

troy12n

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 SCRW 5.0
If you just don't like the work surface, you can just replace the middle seat back, it's an entirely different part, should be pretty easy, have no idea about the part numbers. The console will be much more involved, especially if you want the air conditioning vents to work. The video someone else posted was about installing the console into a standard cab pickup, so he didn't do any of the air conditioning stuff...

OP
OP

Revelstoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT
If you just don't like the work surface, you can just replace the middle seat back, it's an entirely different part, should be pretty easy, have no idea about the part numbers. The console will be much more involved, especially if you want the air conditioning vents to work. The video someone else posted was about installing the console into a standard cab pickup, so he didn't do any of the air conditioning stuff...
Very tough to find a jump seat in good shape, could get the entire console for $600. There’s no rear vents as is so I wouldn’t be worried about it not being functional. Still haven’t pulled the trigger but this is what I would potentially be putting in.
Ford F-150 Jumpseat w/ Work Surface Removal? CB61AE83-272A-45FC-A856-748FC91EEF5F

Jray89

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford f-150
I’ll buy your work surface jump seat if you still have it! Needs to be in good shape and free of scratches
Sponsored