Sponsored

Interior work surface - Retrofit install later ?

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew, FX4, Lariat
I’ll bet $50, it’s just a console lid swap. There isn’t any magic hidden hinges or a completely different console for the fold out lid. Wait a few months and pick one up on eBay.
Sponsored

Wishiwas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT

OkieCW

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost, 2017 Yukon Denali
Occupation
Attorney
I’m not sure if y’all found anything on this topic but the local dealership said it would be a little under $1,000 to install the work surface. Another dealer said they couldn’t even look up the parts because the truck is so new so he suggested I wait a few months to check back.
Just FYI, I spend a considerable amount of time on the road and the work surface would have been very handy not only for eating lunch but also for appearing on video court/meetings. I’ve had to change how I work during this covid pandemic and I think I’ll be doing more work in my truck than before.
I have a Platinum powerboost and it still puzzles me that it has basically all options but doesn’t have the $165 work surface. The Lariat I was considering did have the work surface but lacked the prep package for autonomous driving so that was the deciding factor.
I didn’t order the truck, it was delivered when I was test driving the lariat, just got lucky.

Jafo2317

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Carbonized F150 / 2021 Aztec Ranger
Occupation
N/A
I'll definitely purchase the kit to swap as soon as it becomes available.
Sponsored