Work Surface retrofit install?

Ja1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Occupation
Bum
Hi. Ordered my truck few months back it is platinum and just realized they didn’t put work surface as an option. Question is can I buy this as a part and just replace standard arm rest with work surface without replacing console? Asked dealer but they dont know shit so couldn’t give me an answer.
Sponsored

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
C&A
Yes, but it is expensive.

OP
OP
Ja1

Ja1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Occupation
Bum
OP
OP
Ja1

Ja1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Occupation
Bum
Now just have to wait for truck to be build and order the part. Been scheduled for week of 1/31 and hopefully I’m not gonna be pushed further fingers crossed

Sponsored

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum , 22 Edge, 23 Explorer ST
Occupation
Retired
Now just have to wait for truck to be build and order the part. Been scheduled for week of 1/31 and hopefully I’m not gonna be pushed further fingers crossed
You need about $800+ in parts. It's not an ez swap. You really want to pay that much? Not worth it to me especially when I believe it was about $150 option or there abouts.

OP
OP
Ja1

Ja1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Occupation
Bum
You need about $800+ in parts. It's not an ez swap. You really want to pay that much? Not worth it to me especially when I believe it was about $150 option or there abouts.
From whatever I seen it it is breeze to do it and will try to negotiate with dealer about the price to since sale person didn’t selected. Even so if you won’t something you simply getting… it is expensive no doubt about it considering 165$ as option.
Sponsored