Aftermarket Installed Work Surface?

vriggy_3

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat, 2005 Ford Mustang GT
I picked up my 21 Lariat a few weeks back from Granger Motors and have really enjoyed the truck so far. I have the center console with fold down shifter, but the truck did not have the Work Surface box checked. I assume this is far fetched, but would any of the technical guys out there have any idea if there is any way I could get the fold down work surface lid installed on my center console? I don't use my truck for work too often, but have already found myself using the fold down shifter to set up the laptop and get some work knocked out while in a parking lot, etc. Once again, probably a dumb question, but figured someone on this forum could put my dream to rest here quickly so I don't have to wonder.
Sponsored

JohngaltinOC

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 lariat EB
Occupation
Finance
I picked up my 21 Lariat a few weeks back from Granger Motors and have really enjoyed the truck so far. I have the center console with fold down shifter, but the truck did not have the Work Surface box checked. I assume this is far fetched, but would any of the technical guys out there have any idea if there is any way I could get the fold down work surface lid installed on my center console? I don't use my truck for work too often, but have already found myself using the fold down shifter to set up the laptop and get some work knocked out while in a parking lot, etc. Once again, probably a dumb question, but figured someone on this forum could put my dream to rest here quickly so I don't have to wonder.
I saw someone else bring this up and another was able to even pull up a parts list or something so search a bit more. I did not pay much attention or mark it because I have one....

jcaspar

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4
Here is the thread covering this.
Sponsored