Jumping forward at stop light

Bunker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F 150 Powerboost Lariat
I’ve had this issue from time to time since about 1500 miles. 12000 now.

I need a new windshield but I’m told it will need an alignment after. The soonest I could get into Lithia for the alignment and the jump at stop check was 5 weeks. Can’t say that’s very impressive. I’m sure I’ll be even less impressed when they say nothing is wrong with it.
Sponsored

OP
OP

14Mustang

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 powerboost, 14 mustang, 3 E450's and VW atlas
Occupation
advisor, small business owner, influencer.
Anyone else have their truck jump forward like you’ve been rear ended at stop lights?
Started late June been to dealer 4 times with no resolution.
It only does it in electric about 15 seconds after coming to a stop.
Dealer ship figures trans aux cooling pump but I doubt that’s the issue, regardless there are no parts and the truck has been parked as it’s destroying itself.
They gave me a old Gen 12 rental that’s beat.
Not happy I’m paying over a grand a month for a truck that’s non operational.
Anyone have any remedies.

OP
OP

14Mustang

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 powerboost, 14 mustang, 3 E450's and VW atlas
Occupation
advisor, small business owner, influencer.
Here is how this played out, after being in a rental for a couple of weeks I got a call to come get my truck, apparently the parts that were nonexistent existed and the aux cooling pump and screen were replaced in my transmission and that seems to have fixed the lurching problem.
All it took was a few thousand dollars worth of rental bills to motivate someone.
I do love the truck when it works but when it doesn’t it suck’s especially since it’s a struggle to get it repaired.
The complete lack of customer support is unnerving.
It also seem I bought the only new vehicle with absolutely no roadside assistance or tire warranty but that’s for another thread.

2drunk2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost XLT
I thought I was alone on not having roadside assistance. Found out at 7k miles when my brakes quit working and I have since quit fighting with Ford about it. Completely agree about loving the truck when working right but so difficult to get anything fixed, mechanical or administrative like roadside assistance.
Sponsored