Sponsored

Issue recalibrating IPMA with Forscan (vehicle conditions incorrect)

newdeal99

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
My front camera has a fault that is breaking a bunch of features in my truck. There was a Ford document that said that the error I had the first thing to try is to reset the IPMA module and recalibrate it. I tried to do that and it reset fine, then I was going to calibrate it and I realized that it was going to cause a problem because I had my desktop computer plugged into the power plug in the garage and it wanted me to drive with the computer still plugged in. So I cancelled, plugged the computer into the power port in the truck and then tried again and now it won't get to the part where it wants to to press OK and start driving, it gives me a prompt, I press ok, but now it stops at 41% and then aborts and says vehicle conditions are incorrect. I am not sure why it is doing this. I tried resetting the module again with the computer plugged in to the garage outlet and then going back into it again but even with the computer plugged into the garage outlet I can't get the to the second prompt where I press ok and then start driving again, it keeps aborting telling me vehicle conditions are incorrect. Any idea why this is happening and how to solve it?
Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Typically its related to not following the prompts.

Make sure you pay close attention to ignition on engine off

Ive had a few people have this issue I remote in and they missed a prompt.

OP
OP

newdeal99

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Typically its related to not following the prompts.

Make sure you pay close attention to ignition on engine off

Ive had a few people have this issue I remote in and they missed a prompt.
well I did the follow the prompts ok the first time, then the second time I did as well but it wouldn't work and gave that error, then I tried resetting it again with the ignition on and the car running so that I could do the whole thing without unplugging the computer from power and it gave the same error. Then I tried again and was going to do the reset with the computer plugged into the wall and then the calibration with it plugged into the truck outlet but it gives the same error again

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
DO a fresh scan.. When your vin comes up in Forscan select no.

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
If not let me remote in to take a look.. not sure anything different I can do but worth looking

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
yes please
Ok, I use teamviewer.

I have a license so its free..

Message me with the info directly and ill log on and see if there is anything I can figure out.