Sponsored

Forscan issue...procedure interrupted

Jersey devil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT
Having an issue with Forscan and could use some insight. I recently installed a kicker key 200.4 and decided to try and tweak things. From reading various posts including one here

( https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/speakers-best-bang-for-the-buck.12532/page-3)

It's suggested that you use Forscan to flatten the output sound coming from the radio. When I tried to change the 4th value in the 1st block of line 727-01-01 to a "9" I got an error saying vehicle conditions are incorrect then it says service procedure has been interrupted. I then got nervous so tried to reload my backup of the ACM I downloaded before making the changes but Forscan gave me the same errors.

The included 1st pic shows the Forscan log, the second one shows what I tried to change.

Any advice would be welcomed

Ford F-150 Forscan issue...procedure interrupted 20240316_152030

Ford F-150 Forscan issue...procedure interrupted Screenshot_20240311_222355_Chrome
Sponsored

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Rather than doing "write all", just right the block(s) with the change in it. There should be a write button close to the line you made the change, use that instead.

You could also check that you're on the latest version. If so and you have a subscription, reach out to the Forscan team and they can likely help get whatever is causing the problem fixed.