Sponsored

I'll give a $150 gift card to anyone who can find me a SQ PB with the attached specs [Canada]

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Director, Software Development
Please look carefully at the specs below and if you can find me a Smoked Quartz Lariat Powerboost with 7.2kW as configured at a dealership (or in transit), and I can succesfully purchase it and pick it up in the next 3 weeks I will send you $150 cash / e-transfer / gift card (your choice).

I'm in the Ottawa area, but willing to travel to pick up a truck anywhere from the east side of the Rockies to the East Coast. My build date was pushed to July 11th which means delivery end of August / September.

I'm approved by Ford Credit, ready to purchase and ready to buy a plane ticket to go pick up my truck in any canadian province!

I'm willing to forego:
  • power tailgate
  • B&O Unleashed
Not willing to go without or change:
  • colour (Smoked Quartz)
  • moonroof
  • powertrain
  • 7.2kW
  • 5.5' box (145" wheelbase - is a must)
Willing to entertain:
  • higher trim (would have to look at $ and distance)
  • more options in same trim

Ford F-150 I'll give a $150 gift card to anyone who can find me a SQ PB with the attached specs [Canada] 1654625954227
Sponsored

OP
OP
jflottawa

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
OP
OP
jflottawa

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Oh sorry I missed that little bit.
Thanks for trying! It's unfortunate - was a pretty close one but wouldn't have worked - no Pro Power 7.2kW

Sponsored

OP
OP
jflottawa

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation

King Luis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Volvo XC60 and 23' Tremor 5.0 ordered.
with all those options, i think it's the colour that is holding you back. if you would go carbonized grey, then i found a few. black there is a ton of.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
What a beauty - yeah that's one feature I won't go without - I've already ordered my hydro meter transfer switch. I've seen quite a few platinums without 7.2kW - it's shocking to stock order a truck like that and not add the extra ~ 1K to have that feature. MANY stock orders don't have the upgraded ProPower. :cry:

Thanks for looking out!!
No problem.

And I hear you, my friend. I ordered my truck with the 7.2kwh pro power as well. It was a no brainer for me when it comes to adding options. Like you said, many stock orders don't have this which I just don't understand. I'd take the upgraded pro-power over something like the built-in navigation.

The hydro meter transfer switch, i'm guessing that's for powering the house with the truck, correct? I need to look into that as well.

OP
OP
jflottawa

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
No problem.

And I hear you, my friend. I ordered my truck with the 7.2kwh pro power as well. It was a no brainer for me when it comes to adding options. Like you said, many stock orders don't have this which I just don't understand. I'd take the upgraded pro-power over something like the built-in navigation.

The hydro meter transfer switch, i'm guessing that's for powering the house with the truck, correct? I need to look into that as well.
Yes! I ordered the Generlink

"The supply & installation of the 30amp/20ft cord GenerLink (with L14-30 plug end) would be $1665 + HST"

Reactions: 510

Sponsored

OP
OP
jflottawa

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
with all those options, i think it's the colour that is holding you back. if you would go carbonized grey, then i found a few. black there is a ton of.
You may very well be rigth - but this is "my dream truck" and I don't want it to look like all the other trucks. Not that SQ is *SO* unique, but it's just different enough.

3DogKnight

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Escape Titanium - 2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
100% retired
I admire your creativity! I wish you luck.
Sponsored