Sponsored

Aftermarket Accessories available in Canada

5.0menace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 5.0 (302A HIGH+ BLACK PACK)
I bought my Husky wheel well liners and floor mats from https://truckpartsuperstore.ca/. Ships from Alberta but got to Ontario pretty quickly. They often have sales and discount codes.

The only thing that irked me about them was customer service. I used a Black Friday sales code on cyber Monday since there weren’t any other codes available at the time. Then 15 mins after receiving my order confirmation, I got a bigger Cyber Monday discount code via a promotional email. I reached out but their customer service wouldn’t allow me to apply it to my existing order. They said I could order a second set and try contacting them to cancel the first one but wasn’t a guarantee to process correctly. Didn’t really trust that and didn’t want to be stuck with two sets of everything or deal with return shipping. Missed opportunity for a good customer service experience.
What was the code ?
Is it a generic one (like 10OFF , or smth) ? Do you mind posting it here?
Sponsored

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
What was the code ?
Is it a generic one (like 10OFF , or smth) ? Do you mind posting it here?
It was from a year ago, I’m sure they’ll have new ones coming out shortly for this year’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales.

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport

cheesedogf150

First Name
CheeseDog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
BFCM2022EARLY for 10% off. Imagine more will come. I believe BF was 15% and CM was 20% last year.
BFCM2022 for 10% today
Sponsored