Sponsored

Aftermarket Accessories available in Canada

RCR001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Looking to compile a list of available Accessories available to Us here in Canada, Or any suppliers that ship here to us.
I found a Tonneau cover from Costco Canada shipped from Toronto
Amazon has a fair number of items as well

Problem being obviously the aftermarket world has to re-tool for the new 21, and with the state of things right now this could take a while..
Sponsored

Last edited:

ellnemm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Z4M roadster, 2019 Jetta, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I’m looking for wheel well liners that fit a 2021
Other than OEM

Tomzz

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Occupation
Expert
PartsEngine.ca has been working for me lately.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
i bought tonneau cover and wheel liners from realtruck.com during their black friday sale. they don't ship to Canada unfortunately, so I got them to ship to my buddy's place in Michigan. i'll just drive over when i get my truck.

Sponsored

TRACKTOY

First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT 2017
Occupation
RETIRED
HI
I JUST RECEIVE SOME PART FROM
https://www.f150leds.com/
EXCLUSIVE PART FOR F150. THE SUPPORT TEAM NICK IT'S PERFECT.
BUT IF YOU ORDER FROM CANADA SPÉCIFY THEY DELIVERY WITH USPS ONLY NOT USING UPS THEY CHARGE ABOUT 80.00$ FOR BROKAGE IT'S THIEF.

TRACKTOY

SportySpace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport 3.5
For wheels & tires I've had very good luck with PMC. Great customer service, competitive pricing, and what you see on their website is actually in stock.

Sky111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost Platinum, FX4/MaxTow/6.5
Guys I used https://www.thetrucklot.ca/ - I got my Ford Performance black 20" rims, Fox Rouge shocks kit (absolutely love it!), they are pretty good.
Anything that you order and it get shipped from US, will get massive brokerage BS fee++ from FedEx and UPS. I got my Husky floor mats from their website, and then got slapped by >$100 fees :(

The best way to save to have a friend or relative in US, and have the stuff shipped there, and then drive to pick it up - and it install it yourself. If you plan it well, you can save significantly, even after hotel and gas.
Yes our Canadian credit cards will charge 1.32 for exchange rate (greedy is the word), but you save on lower (if any) sales tax, benefit from US sales (which often are not even offered in Canada).

The other reason to order things in US is availability and choice. BedRug for my truck was on backorder here for like 6 months; in US it got delivered in 3 days... :

Well, with all that said, I understand that this may not work for many of us Canadians... Especially for the things that require a professional to install.

Sponsored

J44snk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502a Long Box PB F150, 2016 Kia Sorento
Guys I used https://www.thetrucklot.ca/ - I got my Ford Performance black 20" rims, Fox Rouge shocks kit (absolutely love it!), they are pretty good.
Anything that you order and it get shipped from US, will get massive brokerage BS fee++ from FedEx and UPS. I got my Husky floor mats from their website, and then got slapped by >$100 fees :(

The best way to save to have a friend or relative in US, and have the stuff shipped there, and then drive to pick it up - and it install it yourself. If you plan it well, you can save significantly, even after hotel and gas.
Yes our Canadian credit cards will charge 1.32 for exchange rate (greedy is the word), but you save on lower (if any) sales tax, benefit from US sales (which often are not even offered in Canada).

The other reason to order things in US is availability and choice. BedRug for my truck was on backorder here for like 6 months; in US it got delivered in 3 days... :

Well, with all that said, I understand that this may not work for many of us Canadians... Especially for the things that require a professional to install.
I looked at the www.thetrucklot.ca as well, their prices seem great, but there is shipping.
so I checked with my local Ford Dealers and one of them Okotoks Ford AB (www.okotoksfordparts.ca), have similar prices with no shipping as you can just go and pick them up.

for example I got a Ford Bed Rug, for a 6.5’ box for $517 + Tax, that is a great deal.

If you are looking for floor mats, have a look at this post, as this is what I went with, they should be in Calgary on a Friday.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/tuxmat-at-costco-🇨🇦-phantom-mat.12530/

Last edited:

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
Anyone that wants the Husky wheel well liners for the F150 can order it on Amazon and have it shipped. It comes in a giant box without any Husky logos on the front and the hardware/ paperwork is attached to the back. Fits fine on the 2021 but you may have to trim a tiny piece after installation.

cheesedogf150

First Name
CheeseDog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
Anyone that wants the Husky wheel well liners for the F150 can order it on Amazon and have it shipped. It comes in a giant box without any Husky logos on the front and the hardware/ paperwork is attached to the back. Fits fine on the 2021 but you may have to trim a tiny piece after installation.
I also ordered them on amazon for my '22 fit perfect, no trimming or rubbing against the shock
husky part 79161

cheesedogf150

First Name
CheeseDog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
I ordered a pack of 10x 194 LED bulbs from amazon to replace the two rear license plate lights - if anyone in the GTA needs some 194 bulbs we can meet up

I also ordered a couple of micro 2 add a fuse taps for my dash cam, if anyone also needs one of those let me know :)

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
I bought my Husky wheel well liners and floor mats from https://truckpartsuperstore.ca/. Ships from Alberta but got to Ontario pretty quickly. They often have sales and discount codes.

The only thing that irked me about them was customer service. I used a Black Friday sales code on cyber Monday since there weren’t any other codes available at the time. Then 15 mins after receiving my order confirmation, I got a bigger Cyber Monday discount code via a promotional email. I reached out but their customer service wouldn’t allow me to apply it to my existing order. They said I could order a second set and try contacting them to cancel the first one but wasn’t a guarantee to process correctly. Didn’t really trust that and didn’t want to be stuck with two sets of everything or deal with return shipping. Missed opportunity for a good customer service experience.
Sponsored