Sponsored

How to get 1000.00 Bonus Cash Offer on 2021 Custom Vehicle Order?

OP
OP
riverdave

riverdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 scabXLT,5.0, 2015 HDFLHXSE
Extended to 9/30

1625679172645.png
I'm not able to locate this cash offer that replaced the one that expired 7/6/21. I'm wondering if it is location specific and my area code doesn't qualify. I do have an order in under the original qualifying time but I may go with a different dealer now since my original order isn't being picked up by Ford after almost 3 weeks.

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
I'm not able to locate this cash offer that replaced the one that expired 7/6/21. I'm wondering if it is location specific and my area code doesn't qualify. I do have an order in under the original qualifying time but I may go with a different dealer now since my original order isn't being picked up by Ford after almost 3 weeks.
It is the same program number as shown in the screenshot #38150

OP
OP
riverdave

riverdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It is the same program number as shown in the screenshot #38150
Thank you. That's good info because my "new" dealer states they don't see the original deal as being extended.

Sponsored

OP
OP
riverdave

riverdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thank you. That's good info because my "new" dealer states they don't see the original deal as being extended.
Yesterday I viewed this new/extended Ford 1000.00 cash back offer (7/7/21 to 9/30/21) on the Ford Web site. There is also the 1000.00 trade in assist and a 1.9 % finance offer. This is looking good for my "new" truck order. My first dealer order was signed the end of June but am told that Ford did not pick up the order yet. I now have a new dealer and placed an (almost) identical order on 7/15 and the next day I have a VIN and build week of 9/6/21! This dealer informed me that the dealership has a directive from Ford to prioritize custom build orders.

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Yesterday I viewed this new/extended Ford 1000.00 cash back offer (7/7/21 to 9/30/21) on the Ford Web site. There is also the 1000.00 trade in assist and a 1.9 % finance offer. This is looking good for my "new" truck order. My first dealer order was signed the end of June but am told that Ford did not pick up the order yet. I now have a new dealer and placed an (almost) identical order on 7/15 and the next day I have a VIN and build week of 9/6/21! This dealer informed me that the dealership has a directive from Ford to prioritize custom build orders.
Let me know if you get the incentive. I have been in contact and went and test drove a new F-150. He printed off the x-plan and said I couldn't get any incentives off with the special order. He also didn't seem very motivated. I may go to other dealers and see what they say, if we can get extra off.

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Tech
I did find this on the partner plan website.

19. Am I eligible for other incentives?
Yes, for most. Partner Recognition participants are eligible for most public incentives. There are some offers that are not compatible with this offer. Your dealer can best determine which incentives you are eligible for.
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm

Hog_Johnson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum
Let me know if you get the incentive. I have been in contact and went and test drove a new F-150. He printed off the x-plan and said I couldn't get any incentives off with the special order. He also didn't seem very motivated. I may go to other dealers and see what they say, if we can get extra off.
I picked mine up on Friday and got the $1000 incentive with X Plan. I also got a $100 and a $400 one, but I'll have to look and see what they were for.

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Tech
That's good to know on the $1000, of course that'll depend on how long it takes me to get it. I would interested on the other numbers.

Sponsored

OP
OP
riverdave

riverdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I believe you are eligible for these incentives. I will not know for certain until time of purchase / when truck is delivered. Make sure you push the dealership to help on any available incentives for you at time of purchase or time of order.

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Tech
I believe you are eligible for these incentives. I will not know for certain until time of purchase / when truck is delivered. Make sure you push the dealership to help on any available incentives for you at time of purchase or time of order.
So I have some updates. Don' t trust one dealer.

Dealership #1
Originally told me that they didn't approve rebates or incentives on new vehicles with X-plan when I visited in person. After reading this forum I pushed to see if he could ask a manger. Come to find out they can, but they don't have the $1000 new car build incentive.

Dealership #2
I asked the question about incentives and rebates with with X-plan and the $1000. Was told that they can only do it when the vehicle showed up if they were available.

Dealership #3
Asked same question. I was told they could lock the $1000 incentive now with the X-plan when I place the order and add any new incentives when the F-150 arrives. Needless to say I'm going with Dealership #3.

Here's part of the email:
We will build your perfect F-150, review & sign. I will then submit the order to Ford with your ID to verify. Deposit is $500 and can be used towards the vehicle upon arrival. When the vehicle is ordered, I will lock in the current incentives which in this case is the $1,000 order bonus. At the time of vehicle arrival, you will receive the $1,000 bonus rebate as well as any additional rebates that are compatible. Once a VIN number is received (it could take a couple days or a couple weeks, we don't have a set timeline for this as Ford pulls the orders), we will get a build week. Ford has been pretty good about keeping the customer up to date with emails and I will set that up when ordering. We can do this all via email, phone, text or if you'd like to come in, that works too!
So glad I found this forum! Love the help! I'm really hoping it get's build in Dearborn since I took a tour of the plant a few years ago.

OP
OP
riverdave

riverdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So I have some updates. Don' t trust one dealer.

Dealership #1
Originally told me that they didn't approve rebates or incentives on new vehicles with X-plan when I visited in person. After reading this forum I pushed to see if he could ask a manger. Come to find out they can, but they don't have the $1000 new car build incentive.

Dealership #2
I asked the question about incentives and rebates with with X-plan and the $1000. Was told that they can only do it when the vehicle showed up if they were available.

Dealership #3
Asked same question. I was told they could lock the $1000 incentive now with the X-plan when I place the order and add any new incentives when the F-150 arrives. Needless to say I'm going with Dealership #3.

Here's part of the email:

So glad I found this forum! Love the help! I'm really hoping it get's build in Dearborn since I took a tour of the plant a few years ago.
Yes, dealer #3! These are crazy times and especially crazy for vehicle (F150) purchases. Some dealerships will not help the customer with these incentives whether they're aware of them or not. It is good that you found a seemingly reputable one.
After attempting to do business at more than 10 dealerships, the one I have my current order with seems similar to yours. The GM informed me that Ford instructed dealerships that custom orders will go to the front of the line ahead of dealer stock.

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Yes, dealer #3! These are crazy times and especially crazy for vehicle (F150) purchases. Some dealerships will not help the customer with these incentives whether they're aware of them or not. It is good that you found a seemingly reputable one.
After attempting to do business at more than 10 dealerships, the one I have my current order with seems similar to yours. The GM informed me that Ford instructed dealerships that custom orders will go to the front of the line ahead of dealer stock.
I wonder if that's part of the problem. Dealership 1 is one that normally has 70 trucks on the lot and now they only have 6. I also know with custom orders that they can't charge more than $100 for the paperwork fee (normally around 700 in my state, others have a cap). I think it's a BS fee anyways.

OP
OP
riverdave

riverdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I wonder if that's part of the problem. Dealership 1 is one that normally has 70 trucks on the lot and now they only have 6. I also know with custom orders that they can't charge more than $100 for the paperwork fee (normally around 700 in my state, others have a cap). I think it's a BS fee anyways.
Yes, we learn as we go through the process. Many dealers in my area are charging MSRP or higher. I had to inquire and push through 10+ dealerships to get X-plan approved and courteous service.
Sponsored