Claim Custom Order Bonus Cash

Mn21plat

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
I ordered a King Ranch powerboost today, and am trying to use both the current retail custom order bonus cash (both currently out there).

The dealer said the order cash offers (looks like there is currently one tied to the 0% + an extra $1k) are added at delivery based on my order protection date. Is this correct? I don't want to loose the $2k....
Sponsored

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrid
During delivery they'll be able to give you the better of incentives when ordered or incentives at delivery. The 1k custom order will be there regardless.

OP
OP

Mn21plat

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
During delivery they'll be able to give you the better of incentives when ordered or incentives at delivery. The 1k custom order will be there regardless.
Is that the same for the "private" offers via the Ford pass app? Claim it at delivery based it being valid at on order date?

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrid
Is that the same for the "private" offers via the Ford pass app? Claim it at delivery based it being valid at on order date?
I’m not sure it applies to PCOs

OP
OP

Mn21plat

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
I’m not sure it applies to PCOs
That's the same answer I got from Ford "program headquarters".... Supposedly waiting on a call back. You would think they would know how these offers that they send out can actually be used ?‍♂
Sponsored