Sponsored

How to get 1000.00 Bonus Cash Offer on 2021 Custom Vehicle Order?

OP
OP
riverdave

riverdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 scabXLT,5.0, 2015 HDFLHXSE
Yes, thank you. I printed that sheet, showed it, they seemed surprised, told me they'd get back to me. That was supposed to be the day I signed off on the deal, my first in person visit but was told they could not honor X plan until getting owner approval. It was a wasted first trip of 60 miles. Went back 3 days later to accomplish what should have been done before. Now X plan is accepted but no interest from dealer to pursue any further incentives. The sales person stated that the copy I gave him on the custom order bonus cash "seems legit"! I was also told they had no incentive to pursue this, no help there on any offers. I will contact again today.
Sponsored

OP
OP
riverdave

riverdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks for the advice. I have a deposit with this dealership as they were the only one in a 30 mile radius of me that agreed to the X plan. My order summary sheet has only additional charges for destination/delivery and fuel though this is not an invoice. I haven't got an answer back on my custom order bonus cash offer. I did provide a program number as suggested in this thread though I understand the dealer should be doing this work for me.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT on Order/Mazda Roadster Club/Model 3
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired/Student
Dealer told me the same thing. However between the Sales Manager and Finance they both said they would submit the $1,000 to Ford and let me know. This week they let me know that Ford approved it and would be sending me a check.

OP
OP
riverdave

riverdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dealer told me the same thing. However between the Sales Manager and Finance they both said they would submit the $1,000 to Ford and let me know. This week they let me know that Ford approved it and would be sending me a check.
Thank you for this information. I will keep pestering them though the deal ends 7/6.

OP
OP
riverdave

riverdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Update: as stated I had to provide to my dealership the program number (38150) for the custom vehicle order 1000.00 bonus cash back offer as they were not motivated to pursue this. I inquired today if they submitted this information with my order. The salesman's answer is that my order was submitted but has not yet been picked up by Ford. I asked if the custom build bonus cash was part of the submittal and was told that "when (and if) the order gets picked up and we get a VIN# then can give you that answer". So maybe this is a positive step. I just am concerned with the 7/6/21 deadline for the bonus cash back offer that if this program number wasn't entered by the dealer now then there could be a problem at delivery but maybe I'm just not familiar with the process.

Sponsored

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 f-150 powerboost, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
Update: as stated I had to provide to my dealership the program number (38150) for the custom vehicle order 1000.00 bonus cash back offer as they were not motivated to pursue this. I inquired today if they submitted this information with my order. The salesman's answer is that my order was submitted but has not yet been picked up by Ford. I asked if the custom build bonus cash was part of the submittal and was told that "when (and if) the order gets picked up and we get a VIN# then can give you that answer". So maybe this is a positive step. I just am concerned with the 7/6/21 deadline for the bonus cash back offer that if this program number wasn't entered by the dealer now then there could be a problem at delivery but maybe I'm just not familiar with the process.
I'm pretty sure that the program numbers don't need to be entered now? They apply at purchase time and can be used from the time of order or the time of delivery. As long as you have your order preview sheet with the date on then you know the order was submitted.

OP
OP
riverdave

riverdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm pretty sure that the program numbers don't need to be entered now? They apply at purchase time and can be used from the time of order or the time of delivery. As long as you have your order preview sheet with the date on then you know the order was submitted.
Thank you. That's what I was hoping. I don't get much explanation from the dealer.

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
I don't believe so. There might be other offers for leasing.
your purchase order slip should have broken down of everything and make sure it is signed by the sales manager not just the salesman

Sponsored

OP
OP
riverdave

riverdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
your purchase order slip should have broken down of everything and make sure it is signed by the sales manager not just the salesman
Thank you. I only have a doc that's called a preview order that is not signed. Maybe when (if) Ford picks up the order and I get a VIN, then I will get documentation... I hope. I did sign an order document at the dealership but somehow I don't have a copy.

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 f-150 powerboost, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
Thank you. I only have a doc that's called a preview order that is not signed. Maybe when (if) Ford picks up the order and I get a VIN, then I will get documentation... I hope. I did sign an order document at the dealership but somehow I don't have a copy.
You likely will not get anything else until the vehicle comes in. Incentive options won't be available until then anyway.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT on Order/Mazda Roadster Club/Model 3
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired/Student
Just wanted to quickly update. I did receive my check last week.
Sponsored