Sponsored

How hard to replacing base sound system in XLT with upgraded sound system?

Mabes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
So I ordered my truck in March and just got my VIN recently. Of course its being built at the KC plant which is shut down for at least the next 4 weeks. I found a truck near me with almost everything I want for invoice pricing. The only thing it doesnt have is the B&O system. How hard do you think it would be to have an upgraded sound system put in?
Sponsored

ken325i

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Occupation
Retired
Check this thread out - Tennessee - UPGRADE AUDIO - Audio Components for Sale | F150gen14.com -- 2021+ Ford F-150 and Raptor Forum (14th Gen)

I had these components installed in a 2013 F150 Lariat. It sounded fantastic. I traded the 2013 in on a 2021 F150 King Ranch with the Unleashed B & O. As a result, I don't need these components.

These components are installed by tying into the audio output, which means you keep all your factory head unit and controls. The Audison Bit One DSP receives the signal, massages it, then sends to the speaker and sub amps. I think it would require an auto audio shop to install and set up.

Let me know if you might have interest......

Thanks
Ken

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A PowerBoost
Check this thread out - Tennessee - UPGRADE AUDIO - Audio Components for Sale | F150gen14.com -- 2021+ Ford F-150 and Raptor Forum (14th Gen)

I had these components installed in a 2013 F150 Lariat. It sounded fantastic. I traded the 2013 in on a 2021 F150 King Ranch with the Unleashed B & O. As a result, I don't need these components.

These components are installed by tying into the audio output, which means you keep all your factory head unit and controls. The Audison Bit One DSP receives the signal, massages it, then sends to the speaker and sub amps. I think it would require an auto audio shop to install and set up.

Let me know if you might have interest......

Thanks
Ken
I've been eyeballing this for a while... I had a similar setup in my old Hyundai, and it was pure bliss. Kenwood excelon amps, focal K2 speakers/tweeters, and a Kenwood excelon sub. I used the bit ten to save space, great DSP. I must have spent 30 hours on that between the wiring and stripping the interior for dynamat.
Ford F-150 How hard to replacing base sound system in XLT with upgraded sound system? 20181002_220027

ken325i

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Occupation
Retired
I've been eyeballing this for a while... I had a similar setup in my old Hyundai, and it was pure bliss. Kenwood excelon amps, focal K2 speakers/tweeters, and a Kenwood excelon sub. I used the bit ten to save space, great DSP. I must have spent 30 hours on that between the wiring and stripping the interior for dynamat.
20181002_220027.jpg
Looks good! You know what quality audio sounds like!

Ken
Sponsored