First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 and Expedition
Occupation
Sales
Has anyone had the dealer tell them they are ineligible for the points when buying their truck? I got mine back in December with x-plan and financing. I forgot if it was due to the x-plan or the financing, but they told me I can not get the points. Is this true, or did they rip me off?
I purchased my truck with Z plan in March and got 42,000 points
Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Has anyone had the dealer tell them they are ineligible for the points when buying their truck? I got mine back in December with x-plan and financing. I forgot if it was due to the x-plan or the financing, but they told me I can not get the points. Is this true, or did they rip me off?
Sounds like your dealer got some new Ford mud flaps out of the deal. :(

My 2ND Ford

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f-150 Platinum, 2014 BMW R1200RT
Occupation
Retired
I got mine and I used A plan plus Ford financing, so I think your dealer pulled a fast one.

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT sport CCSB 5.0
Occupation
Auto Body Tech
I got mine using D plan. You can make a request for missing ford points in the FordPass app

segev2110

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F250 KR
I got mine using D plan. You can make a request for missing ford points in the FordPass app
Thanks for the input guys. I tried requesting missing points, but it says they have already been added. There’s no record of them being added or subtracted in my activity. Any ideas?
Ford F-150 FordPass Rewards Points 4E9235F6-96B7-4B8C-B139-483C3AD94153
Sponsored