Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Having the same issue. Will the other files eventually download on their own or was there something specific that needed to be done?
no youll make it worse if you wait send me your vin
Sponsored

jarcher

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Construction
After 6.3 update today I am gettign an error telling me that speed sign recognition is disabled when I turn on cruise control. Has anybody else seen this issue ?
@mflynndelta are you still experiencing this issue? Anybody else having it?

I still have it, I have turned speed sign recognition off for the time being so it doesn't ding at me every single time I engage cruise. I have just updated to 6.5.0 and it is still happening. On the plus side, my sync issue of it randomly freezing and rebooting almost every trip seems to have been fixed!

sgrant

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
I got 6.3.0 last weekend and my Sirius is fucky now. It displays the station name and album art, but not the artist or song title.

20231204_172411.jpg
I'm having the same exact issue with my 22 F150. No artist or song title. When i check my updates, it says that the update did not complete.

mflynndelta

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 FX4 Powerboost Platinum White 7.2kw pro
Occupation
Retired
@mflynndelta are you still experiencing this issue? Anybody else having it?

I still have it, I have turned speed sign recognition off for the time being so it doesn't ding at me every single time I engage cruise. I have just updated to 6.5.0 and it is still happening. On the plus side, my sync issue of it randomly freezing and rebooting almost every trip seems to have been fixed!
No all ok now after a few on off cycles of truck

Sponsored

REDAG98

First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat FX4 PowerBoost
Occupation
Engineer
Yeah, figured that from what I've read. I really just want to know that OTA actually works on this new-to-me '21 more than anything... although all the vehicle ECUs / electronics are one of the primary reasons I absolutely bought the extended warranty so I guess not something I should be worried about.
Woah! Screen rebooted while on a random grocery store run yesterday and boom, now I'm at 6.3. To my knowledge that's the first OTA this vehicle has ever received. Now I know it works and the long-suffering wait to maybe one day catch up to current :)

IdeaOfTheDayCom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
IdeaOfTheDay.Com
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Select AWD
Occupation
Software Developer
I am having the same exact issue.
I'm having the same issue on my Lightning XLT which has the same 12" screen as the ICE version.

I've tried rebooting the system with right-skip power, and tried having Sirius XM send refresh signals and nothing worked.

I know the 15" Lightning users don't have this problem, so it looks like it's just 12" screens.
Sponsored