Sponsored

Ford Accessories F-150 Rubber Bed Mat - feedback / reviews?

DEEPDOWN

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Tremor 402A Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Can you put a bed mat on top of a spray in bedliner?
Yes, I have this arrangement, as I carry heavy scuba cylinders. Had 32 AL80s last weekend. Tremor's suspension held up nicely.

Coolhand

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat
Does anyone have this and if you do, how do you like it?

The Husky one looks nice but I can get the Ford accessories one for free with points.

I was leaning towards the Weathertech but I just put a topper on the truck and now I need something that may be a little more cushioning for my knees.
I have the Ford bed mat. I like it. It’s fits and it is heavy duty. I have a sprayed bed, so wanted a softer surface for sliding stuff in and for hauling stuff I don’t want scratched.

DrBST

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 3.5L PowerBoost
Thanks for the replies!

I went ahead and ordered it and used the points I received for buying the truck. It did not let me apply points to the shipping but Ford is running a 20% off sale right now so I still have about 4000 points left. I paid the $20 shipping and I should have it next week.

Now I can install the Builtright bed bulkhead attachment and side molle plate for the packout accessories. Then I just have to change the oil, add the Talons Cat Plate, get the Wolfbox 900 for the digital rearview mirror and dashcam and I should be done. At least for a little while. :)

Then I can go back to the CAT scale and weigh the finished truck again. That will show me how much extra I need to deduct from my payload capacity.

Glad to hear you received the input and found it helpful to make a decision (and free is always a plus!).

For another option for some to consider: Duraliner. I did the spray-in on my prior '13 F-150; but decided to go a different route this time with Duraliner on my '23. It takes a few weeks to settle into place (100+ degrees helps) but it fits perfectly - I've been very pleased so far. Penda - Duraliner

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
Glad to hear you received the input and found it helpful to make a decision (and free is always a plus!).

For another option for some to consider: Duraliner. I did the spray-in on my prior '13 F-150; but decided to go a different route this time with Duraliner on my '23. It takes a few weeks to settle into place (100+ degrees helps) but it fits perfectly - I've been very pleased so far. Penda - Duraliner
You bring up a good point, the ford mat is shipped/sold rolled up. It held the curl until the weather started warming up. Mine now lays flat.

Sponsored

fmdog44

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 XL
Occupation
Retired
What trapping rainwater along the edges creating rust over the long haul? Also don't they fade?

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
What trapping rainwater along the edges creating rust over the long haul? Also don't they fade?
The bed is aluminum. I don’t think rust is a concern like it used to be.

Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT
My truck came with the Ford full plastic liner and I had a Husky rubber mat from my 2018 and now I use both. Keeps my outboard motor and camping stuff from sliding all over.

AB_GA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Does anyone have this and if you do, how do you like it?

The Husky one looks nice but I can get the Ford accessories one for free with points.

I was leaning towards the Weathertech but I just put a topper on the truck and now I need something that may be a little more cushioning for my knees.
I have the Husky one and like it - nice fit and thickness. Not familiar w/ any others.

Sponsored

Calson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
I bought a third party mat many years ago and trimmed off the corners as they provide no added protection and they make it a lot more difficult to pull the mat out of the box. Same mat went to another pickup and then an SUV and now is used in my F-150.

OP
OP
Kodiak

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
I used my points and got the Ford Accessories bed mat. They shipped it fast. It is actually very good. Thick enough but not overly thick to help keep the weight down. Significantly better on the knees and I could not ask for a better mat for my needs.

Thanks for all the reviews and comments.

gregs150xlt

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 XLT
I bought the Ford OEM bed mat. I forgot the cost, but I got the bed mat and some all weather mats, and used all my Ford Pass points you got on initial purchase.

I had the mats delivered to my local dealer, so I didn't have to pay any shipping.

The OEM Ford bed mat is very thick and heavy!

Fredm2002

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Platinum Antimatter Blue; 2018 Edge 1984 V-65
Occupation
Education
I have the Ford spray-in liner and the Ford Bed Mat. Things no longer slide around. I also have a cover so every time I open it up, it looks as good as the day I installed it.

Fits excellent!! Also, it cost me the cost of sales tax, as I used my Ford Pass Points to pay for it.
Sponsored