First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Supercrew Powerboost Limited, 2015 F150
Occupation
service business
Jerry, thanks for the post, especially relevant because we have our newly purchased 2021 Limited PB ready to hook up to our 2021 GeoPro FBS20. So we have identical rigs for the most part and seeing your weight ticket is most helpful. I do put a rack & two kayaks on top as well though. Our 2015 Platinum Ecoboost Supercrew got about 9.5 MPG at 65mph, hope for a bit better with the 2021 unit. I've got some FBS20 mods you may like on your trailer, mini computer mounted next to the tv, toilet bidet seat, remount of water filter. We are hoping to boondock a few locations Badlands & remote Missouri River location here in South Dakota
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cobraman428

Cobraman428

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum PB 701A MT FX4
Occupation
VP of IT
Jerry, thanks for the post, especially relevant because we have our newly purchased 2021 Limited PB ready to hook up to our 2021 GeoPro FBS20. So we have identical rigs for the most part and seeing your weight ticket is most helpful. I do put a rack & two kayaks on top as well though. Our 2015 Platinum Ecoboost Supercrew got about 9.5 MPG at 65mph, hope for a bit better with the 2021 unit. I've got some FBS20 mods you may like on your trailer, mini computer mounted next to the tv, toilet bidet seat, remount of water filter. We are hoping to boondock a few locations Badlands & remote Missouri River location here in South Dakota
Steve. Glad you like the info. That's cool we have almost the same rigs TT & TV. What is your payload number on your Limited. The payload on my truck is 1323 lbs, but I added a few things like bedcover/bedliner/steel skid plate etc. So, don't have a lot of payload left once I get dog/wife and gear loaded up. Really have to watch the tongue weight. If you have any questions, let me know. Here is my setup. 2023 20FBS/21 Platinum PB 4x4. Click on my Profile and look at my posts. I have posted a lot about my TT and some of my trips.
Ford F-150 First trip of 2024 - FLA-GA-SC -- 10 day journey in 2021 F-150 Platinum PowerBoost towing E-Pro 20FBS Travel Trailer 1711674506093-1c

OP
OP
Cobraman428

Cobraman428

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
VP of IT
How do you like your EPro? Would you recommend it to someone looking for a camper?
Yes I would recommend them. It is a great camper. Flagstaff E-Pro/Geo-Pro's (both are the same models but with different decals) are built well. But every camper has some issues that's just the whole rv market. I would get another EPro.

Henfield

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Screw 5.0,4x4,302Asport,
My base weights are Front 3440 lbs/Rear 2740 lbs for 6180Lbs total wo any WDS or trailer attached.
The PB equipped trucks are clearly much much heavier.......

Sponsored

F150Comfort

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Supercrew Powerboost Limited, 2015 F150
Occupation
service business
My combined cargo weight is 1308 lbs. I'm 70, wife is 68 so it is just the two of us, but we typically load up the back seat with full coolers with ice, groceries, my tool bags, & light luggage. We also installed the Anderson WDH. Two bicycles, the rack & kayaks at 80 lbs each. That was with 2015 EB Platinum Supercrew, just duplicating for the new PB.
Our GeoPro FBS20 Travel trailer: I also have the second battery installed in the travel trailer front battery compartment. And honestly, the front storage compartment gets pretty filled up as well. I was thinking about putting a padded tray in the rear shower compartment for the coolers or tool set to leverage the tongue load. The Limited PB has the load sensing rear tail lights features and dash information,.... have not yet tried it out to see what it reports.
As to the request for info about the E-Pro or GeoPro. Yes we really love it. It has everything we need, wanted & more. Nothing has malfunctioned. Some have reported loose screws and other minor things, but we have had nothing. The bathroom shower bubble window skylight outdoor seal opened a small gap, did not leak, I resealed it. One thing I will say about it that really annoys me. Every travel trailer gets for the most part the new low profile AC unit. Way, way too noisy. I am a heating, air conditioning, & plumbing contractor. We have very very low noise units for our homes. Someone is making a very low noise travel trailer roof mount low profile heat pump. Can't recall their name right now. I'm thinking that the heat output would cover our 20' unit down into the teens for the heating portion. Planning to install that unit.

OP
OP
Cobraman428

Cobraman428

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
VP of IT
My combined cargo weight is 1308 lbs. I'm 70, wife is 68 so it is just the two of us, but we typically load up the back seat with full coolers with ice, groceries, my tool bags, & light luggage. We also installed the Anderson WDH. Two bicycles, the rack & kayaks at 80 lbs each. That was with 2015 EB Platinum Supercrew, just duplicating for the new PB.
Our GeoPro FBS20 Travel trailer: I also have the second battery installed in the travel trailer front battery compartment. And honestly, the front storage compartment gets pretty filled up as well. I was thinking about putting a padded tray in the rear shower compartment for the coolers or tool set to leverage the tongue load. The Limited PB has the load sensing rear tail lights features and dash information,.... have not yet tried it out to see what it reports.
As to the request for info about the E-Pro or GeoPro. Yes we really love it. It has everything we need, wanted & more. Nothing has malfunctioned. Some have reported loose screws and other minor things, but we have had nothing. The bathroom shower bubble window skylight outdoor seal opened a small gap, did not leak, I resealed it. One thing I will say about it that really annoys me. Every travel trailer gets for the most part the new low profile AC unit. Way, way too noisy. I am a heating, air conditioning, & plumbing contractor. We have very very low noise units for our homes. Someone is making a very low noise travel trailer roof mount low profile heat pump. Can't recall their name right now. I'm thinking that the heat output would cover our 20' unit down into the teens for the heating portion. Planning to install that unit.
That is a cool feature that you have the on board scales. But I would be curious to see what your cat scale numbers are, have you gone to a scale with it hooked up to your Limited? Do you know what your tongue weight once you have it loaded up? When I have my 20FBS hooked up and all my gear I only have 110lbs left before reaching the 7350 GVWR on the truck. I also have two batteries on my TT and the bike rack. I'm thinking once those 24 group batteries go out I'm switching to a 230ah lithium battery and move it off the front of the TT.
We use our shower for storage and the floor in the bathroom for some of the heavier items like the griddle stove. I also put some heavy stuff on the couch with a strap. I try to put as much weight low/centered over the axle as possible.
Let me know when you get the heat pump/AC unit installed. I saw one unit I like and thought if this AC goes out that is what I'm replacing it. The A/C in these units are very noisy, I may add some sound deadening material inside the vent grill to see if that helps.
My shower skylight seal just cracked and I put some sealant on it also. Good luck and safe travels.

Northguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT, 2010 F150 XLT
That is a cool feature that you have the on board scales. But I would be curious to see what your cat scale numbers are, have you gone to a scale with it hooked up to your Limited? Do you know what your tongue weight once you have it loaded up? When I have my 20FBS hooked up and all my gear I only have 110lbs left before reaching the 7350 GVWR on the truck. I also have two batteries on my TT and the bike rack. I'm thinking once those 24 group batteries go out I'm switching to a 230ah lithium battery and move it off the front of the TT.
We use our shower for storage and the floor in the bathroom for some of the heavier items like the griddle stove. I also put some heavy stuff on the couch with a strap. I try to put as much weight low/centered over the axle as possible.
Let me know when you get the heat pump/AC unit installed. I saw one unit I like and thought if this AC goes out that is what I'm replacing it. The A/C in these units are very noisy, I may add some sound deadening material inside the vent grill to see if that helps.
My shower skylight seal just cracked and I put some sealant on it also. Good luck and safe travels.
I put on the wacko AC silencer on my RV and it was a game changer. We couldn't watch tv comfortably without it but now it is a pleasure to have the AC on and watch tv. Expensive for what u get but it works (I also did extra taping in the AC box as recommended by several users). Our furnace is super quiet and hardly know it is in so not any issue. Not taking away from the thought of heat pump as thing that would be a great upgrade.
Sponsored