Sponsored

BigJohnLew

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT PowerBoost
First time camping with PB this week. Have a 2023 Flagstaff E-Pro 20FBS 4400# TT. PB ran great, got 10.5..ish MPG in tow/haul mode. Kept out of the T-Boost as much as I could. Truck handled and towed great. Hooked up the Pro-Power Onboard at the camp site as a test and it worked perfectly. I went about 40 flat miles each way to a local state park as it was our first "trial" test for the TT. Here is a few pics from the trip.

F150-1.jpg

F150EPro.jpg

Campdog1.jpg

campdog3a.jpg

HRP1.jpg

HRP5.jpg

HRSP-Sign.jpg
Great pics.
I have a similar setup. FYI, I just installed the Trailer backup camera and Trailer TPMS. I had to buy that kit, plus a new wiring harness to make it all work. If you have the Camera Aux option and Trailer TPMS option in your Instrument Cluster menu, then you should be able to add those as well.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cobraman428

Cobraman428

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum PB 701A MT FX4
Occupation
VP of IT
Great pics.
I have a similar setup. FYI, I just installed the Trailer backup camera and Trailer TPMS. I had to buy that kit, plus a new wiring harness to make it all work. If you have the Camera Aux option and Trailer TPMS option in your Instrument Cluster menu, then you should be able to add those as well.
Thanks, I only have 2 wires on my harness. I got a TPMS with the TT and I got an after market backup cam. I'm pissed that Ford didn't fully populate my bed wire harness with all 12 wires.... I may someday get the wiring harness and change it out.

BigJohnLew

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT PowerBoost
Thanks, I only have 2 wires on my harness. I got a TPMS with the TT and I got an after market backup cam. I'm pissed that Ford didn't fully populate my bed wire harness with all 12 wires.... I may someday get the wiring harness and change it out.

Yeah, would have been nice if all the cables were.
FYI, I ordered the updated wiring harness from TASCA parts: Part ordered: ML3Z-13A576-TFA
You have to remove the spare tire to replace.

Nomadic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost Supercab 4x4 SB
Occupation
Car Dealership Software
My PB has the 7.2kw Pro Power. It handles the TT wo any issues. A/C, TV, Lights, Microwave etc. The PB is a total game changer. No need to take a gas generator and extra fuel. If I don't have campsite power, just hook up to the PB and the ICE runs about 2-3 mins then turns off. Happens about 2-3 times a hour. I got the truck bc of the Pro Power Onboard because I knew I was going to get a small TT. Also, the dog needs her A/C during camping trips so the PB is really for that... :)
Thanks for sharing! I just bought my PB and ordered a truck camper to go in the bed. I’m eager to get this all set up and running. Glad to hear it works well because a microwave and AC have been on my mind! This will be my full time home for a bit, so the added power/freedom is a big reason why I chose the PB.
Sponsored