F150gen14 member Leader board

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Ha. Didn’t even realize that I was even close to anybody. So funny that I am even close to most of you guys. Just love putting in my 2 cents. This is a great forum and have learned a lot from all of you guys. Now off to work🤣
Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Ha. Didn’t even realize that I was even close to anybody. So funny that I am even close to most of you guys. Just love putting in my 2 cents. This is a great forum and have learned a lot from all of you guys. Now off to work🤣
You are the only fella I know of that other members hadn't heard from in a while and so they created a thread and called for an encore!

You obliged too!

It's actually a great story. An unexpected online comradery created by shared suffering. 🤣
It appears you underestimated how much you encouraged others to hang in there.

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
You are the only fella I know of that other members hadn't heard from in a while and so they created a thread and called for an encore!

You obliged too!

It's actually a great story. An unexpected online comradery created by shared suffering. 🤣
It appears you underestimated how much you encouraged others to hang in there.
Misery loves company. I am flattered that the guys started a thread with my name on it! All these guys are great! I was just one of many and they don’t realize how much it helped me through the process.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
I’m just surprised that I’m still allowed on here after all my rage filled expressions deep contempt for the Ford Motor Company.

Maybe it was my LOVE of the F150 that saved me from being booted!
I tag them and call them out in person, and I'm still here. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
I'm just waiting for my work security team to block this site since I'm on here when at work. LOL
when i was a contractor for the ARMY
i worked in the environmental wing of problem solving which required me to search scour and do what ever to find less toxic STUFF to clean army stuff

my super duty account got flagged once for me being logged in for like 12 hrs straight.
i somehow had left the browser open when i left for the day and it was logged in..
got one of them nasty emails from I.T.

so i kept the site as a supplier for all things FUEL related 🤗 🤗 🤗

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
They certainly are great trucks. I'm very pleased with mine as well. I read many of your posts when I first joined the forum. :)
Lol, yeah, I went a bit crazy during the long wait and all the craziness that was going on.

This is really a wonderful site and real wealth of information.