DIY Wrapping the Truck?

Dunthupl

First Name
Hunt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum
I've watched quite a few videos and seem easy enough. I would say, similar to learning drywall or something, there is probably so many nuances for a quality job. What you heat, which way you pull...the finish of the vinyl selected will play into how well you can hide inexperience. Unlike drywall though, you can't just sand it and hide flaws with cheap recessed cans. The sun shows all. Thats a big investment and quite the task to take on first try. Like myself, get some samples in colors you're interested in from MetroRestyling and mess around with smaller pieces. You may want to look into knifeless tape (Amazon).

OP
OP
motivology

motivology

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum Powerstroke
Occupation
Realtor / Entrepreneur
I've watched quite a few videos and seem easy enough. I would say, similar to learning drywall or something, there is probably so many nuances for a quality job. What you heat, which way you pull...the finish of the vinyl selected will play into how well you can hide inexperience. Unlike drywall though, you can't just sand it and hide flaws with cheap recessed cans. The sun shows all. Thats a big investment and quite the task to take on first try. Like myself, get some samples in colors you're interested in from MetroRestyling and mess around with smaller pieces. You may want to look into knifeless tape (Amazon).
For sure. I already did buy a few samples from MetroRestyling for Avery & 3M wraps. However, I am leaning towards this since it's PPF & color into one - GSWF | Color-infused PPF. Specifically the Night Sky.

-DK
Sponsored