First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Escape Hybrid, 2015 CMax Hybrid, 2003 T-Bird
Occupation
Computer Forensic Examiner
I would like the digital heat controls. I'll PM you.
Sponsored

OP
OP

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
50$ for the light ring? who did you order that from. also did the LED lights come from me? if so youre a little off on the price. I sell them for 70 shipped(this is pretty close to MSRP).

scottweins

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 & 2013 Ford F150
Occupation
Insurance agent
50$ for the light ring? who did you order that from. also did the LED lights come from me? if so youre a little off on the price. I sell them for 70 shipped(this is pretty close to MSRP).
Yes i got the 2 harnesses and the lights for the ring from you, I paid you $150 for all, so i figured 50 for the lights and 50 for each harness? However it works out, i paid you $150.....

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
I don’t want to be “that” guy, but please move the sale stuff to the marketplace so this thread doesn’t get closed, too much good information here.

scottweins

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Insurance agent
I don’t want to be “that” guy, but please move the sale stuff to the marketplace so this thread doesn’t get closed, too much good information here.
Im sorry about that. Didn't realize it wasn't allowed. How do I delete my post?

Sponsored

scottweins

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Insurance agent

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Sorry to see Ford failed to deliver for you @scottweins

I was not far from throwing in the towel when progress was made.

Powerstroke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Has anyone had no ambient lighting but the truck does have the glove box light? From what I've read no one seems to have mentioned having that light?

OP
OP

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
Has anyone had no ambient lighting but the truck does have the glove box light? From what I've read no one seems to have mentioned having that light?
Im working with a couple people currently that have added a console to their XLT trucks that didnt have ambient lighting. Two of the trucks so far have had glove box lights does that answer your question?

Sponsored

TJSparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT (302A) 5.0L RockyRidge K2
Im working with a couple people currently that have added a console to their XLT trucks that didnt have ambient lighting. Two of the trucks so far have had glove box lights does that answer your question?
I have an XLT as well with no ambient lighting and have a glove box light. It looks more like a regular bulb light than LED. It doesn’t have an ice blue look or anything.

Powerstroke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
So is your harness to replace the glove box light with a LED light or is it because some trucks have it and some don't? I assumed the harness was because the trucks didn't have any(media/glovebox/cupholder)? Sorry for the dumb questions. I was hoping that maybe since I had the glove box light I might be lucky and have the other connectors chilling under the console somewhere. LOL

TJSparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT (302A) 5.0L RockyRidge K2
So is your harness to replace the glove box light with a LED light or is it because some trucks have it and some don't? I assumed the harness was because the trucks didn't have any(media/glovebox/cupholder)? Sorry for the dumb questions. I was hoping that maybe since I had the glove box light I might be lucky and have the other connectors chilling under the console somewhere. LOL
Good question I’d like to know this as well.

OP
OP

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
Good question I’d like to know this as well.

My harness lets the guys that dont have the glove box/media bin light add them back in. as for your current glove box light, its LED its just soft white not blue the glove box has always been soft white. as for the guys that dont have ambient lighting im working on a harness to add this in but it requires you to add a connection(maybe 2 thats what im working on) to the BCM as soon as I have it working ill post up about it.

Powerstroke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
My harness lets the guys that dont have the glove box/media bin light add them back in. as for your current glove box light, its LED its just soft white not blue the glove box has always been soft white. as for the guys that dont have ambient lighting im working on a harness to add this in but it requires you to add a connection(maybe 2 thats what im working on) to the BCM as soon as I have it working ill post up about it.
Awesome. Thanks for the clarification. I'll keep checking for that harness:)
Sponsored