Chip hold My22 & My23

What is the status of your build?

• Total voters

TXSTEEL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Just wanted to put my 190 days from blend date, I guess it is not like most with shipping 30 to 40 days after blend. I don't care if it was originally a dealer order or not, they need to finish it sometime.
Sponsored

Lazarus11

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GMC Sierra AT4 6.2, 1999 Jeep Wrangler
Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 1664297658328

Maybe we should all be buying Toyota, Kia and BMW!

c35cannon

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Psychologist

TXSTEEL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I've debated that question in my head for weeks now and I keep coming back to yes I want this truck still. The main reason is it has the contoured seats and I can not find a new one that has them. All the low miles used trucks are more expensive than what I'll pay. If I order one, who's to say it won't be another six months and still no contour seats.

PPEng15

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
I received an email from a case worker stating that my truck is on chip hold and expected to be released next week (10/1-10/7). That lines up with the dates that some others have received.
Get it finished and shipped, maybe Halloween is doable.

Sponsored

oneinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost, 2022 Maverick Lariat Lux
According to Ford my truck is scheduled to come off Chip hold and be delivered to my dealership by Friday. I’m going to assume that I wont be taking delivery and instead issued a new ETA.
I'm curious, what is your status on Ford Tracking? Is currently In Production, Built, Shipped, etc.? I was given a date of "the week of Oct 3rd". Mine still shows in production.

Leavenworth

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Mark lt, 4x4, loaded 2006, 176,000.
Occupation
Semi retired RV Resort Mgr.
After a Chat with Ford yesterday I was told that my truck was built and sent to ramp 15 for shipping. Order track still says in production though. One thing that changed and prompted me to check with Chat was many of my modules that were blue in color changed to black. Must have meant something. 🤔

PaulO

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 PB
After a Chat with Ford yesterday I was told that my truck was built and sent to ramp 15 for shipping. Order track still says in production though. One thing that changed and prompted me to check with Chat was many of my modules that were blue in color changed to black. Must have meant something. 🤔
Hmmm mine are all black but I still don't have any 720's.

PlatinumMike86

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum, CL55 AMG
Occupation
Project Manager
I'm curious, what is your status on Ford Tracking? Is currently In Production, Built, Shipped, etc.? I was given a date of "the week of Oct 3rd". Mine still shows in production.
The status from what i have been told is that it says “in production” with “origin received” at ramp 59 but has a sub status of chip at plant hold.

Flash69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum on order
The status from what i have been told is that it says “in production” with “origin received” at ramp 59 but has a sub status of chip at plant hold.
Mine had an ETA Disposition of "Micro Chip at Plant on Hold" while only showing "In Production" on both trackers.
In my short observations of tracking via posts on this forum, many trucks are on hold for microchips at least 30 days. My details are in my signature.

Sponsored

PlatinumMike86

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum, CL55 AMG
Occupation
Project Manager
Mine had an ETA Disposition of "Micro Chip at Plant on Hold" while only showing "In Production" on both trackers.
In my short observations of tracking via posts on this forum, many trucks are on hold for microchips at least 30 days. My details are in my signature.
Both trackers say the same for my truck as well. If you call the 800 number they will tell the status but that’s about it. I’ve been getting “in Profuction”, “Built”, Irgun received on ramp 59, “microchip on hold at plant”. Been like that for the last 30 plus days.

701a high
4x4
Bap
Star White
5.0L

Flash69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum on order
Both trackers say the same for my truck as well. If you call the 800 number they will tell the status but that’s about it. I’ve been getting “in Profuction”, “Built”, Irgun received on ramp 59, “microchip on hold at plant”. Been like that for the last 30 plus days.

701a high
4x4
Bap
Star White
5.0L
Your dealer can give you the VVR which tends to be a little more information than customer service will give.

PlatinumMike86

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum, CL55 AMG
Occupation
Project Manager
Your dealer can give you the VVR which tends to be a little more information than customer service will give.
My dealer hasn’t really said much. I check in with my sales guy weekly and he just responds with chip hold and that’s about it.

PlatinumMike86

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum, CL55 AMG
Occupation
Project Manager
I’ve picked up on the 30 day hold as well. I’m hoping that this is the case with my truck since it’s been 30 days. My dealership is a 15-20 minute car ride from the Dearborn plant so once it finally is released it should be at the dealer within a couple days. I had a relative who is in management at one of the plants look into what’s missing on my truck and from what he was told is that it’s missing the badges. So hopefully that get corrected soon.
Sponsored