Chip hold My22 & My23

What is the status of your build?

• Total voters

aybe09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Ordered
Ford needs to hurry up with my truck.. My current vehicle was involved in a wreck this evening (all parties walked away unharmed) and not sure what insurance will do with it since it's an older car. Thankfully it's still drive-able and mainly cosmetic damage.
Sponsored

OlBlueFordDude

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
Retired Navy
Went from 277 to 282 in awaiting shipment. Which of you guys weren’t parked in too deep?
How do you see how many vehicles are awaiting shipment?

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
How do you see how many vehicles are awaiting shipment?
Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 5AB97093-047B-4803-BDE2-12A131A74C25

It shows on mobile only for some reason. Desktop doesn’t show that extra info. I use chrome browser for both.

Thanks for making me go look by the way, I moved to in transit! I don’t care what anyone says about you, you’re alright by me.

Anthony Cavallaro

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Commercial Roof Project Manager
Went from 277 to 282 in awaiting shipment. Which of you guys weren’t parked in too deep?
I must be one of them!!! I just went into awaiting shipment!!!

Reactions: 869

Facemelter

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Space White 3.5 S-crew. 89 Mustang Notch
If Ford is going to try to clear out for Q-4. You better hurry up!!

This not including the chip hold/in production truck numbers.
Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 1663844856070

Sponsored

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Woke up last night and saw a Fordpass notification that my activation request on the granger truck had been manually denied so someone was in the truck. No additional progress yet but it gives me hope!

mbouck3

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda clarity, 2005titan 2022f150 powerboost
Occupation
just retired
I just noticed that my ford pass activation request was denied on 9/20 and I have now changed to the shipped column. We are moving now guys.

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
Mine still shows pending on FordPass but switched over to in transit lastnight. They quoted me the same delivery date of 9/26-10/2 so hopefully early October for delivery

Fire105

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lariat
Occupation
DPW / fire fighter
When you look at the as built correct me if I am wrong the modules in black are installed and the ones in blue a missing. The reason I ask is ford told me estimated delivery to the dealer on 9/26 truck was built on 8/28 put on chip hold and then As built still looks the same.

nocoastgarage

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 FX4
Mine still shows pending on FordPass but switched over to in transit lastnight. They quoted me the same delivery date of 9/26-10/2 so hopefully early October for delivery
I am really happy for everyone getting their "in transit" status. Just frustrated with the ETA that means absolutely nothing. I have seemed to be in the bad rotation from day 1. Ordered last October, Blend date was 07/13, got put on chip hold late July, got the "built-awaiting shipment" on 08/24, now I was told ETA was 09/22-09/25 which doesn't seem possible now. Some of you others with ETA's in October getting "In transit" status, they will most likely just change my ETA as my truck just sits in the back of the line. Ford is really testing me on this one...

Sponsored

rpold150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum
I am really happy for everyone getting their "in transit" status. Just frustrated with the ETA that means absolutely nothing. I have seemed to be in the bad rotation from day 1. Ordered last October, Blend date was 07/13, got put on chip hold late July, got the "built-awaiting shipment" on 08/24, now I was told ETA was 09/22-09/25 which doesn't seem possible now. Some of you others with ETA's in October getting "In transit" status, they will most likely just change my ETA as my truck just sits in the back of the line. Ford is really testing me on this one...
I suspect the ETA is based on algorithms (simple or complex) and typical delivery times before covid, before railroad strikes, before parts and supply chain shortages. I suspect ETAs are assigned by computer based on previously determined "typical" estimates. I would not put much faith in the ETA until the vehicle is in transit, and even then be cautious. My truck has been on a railcar for a month, had an ETA of last week, now moved to 9/21-9/27, and it's still showing in Montana.

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
Yeah I can understand. Your one of the exceptions of people I feel bad eating this cake in front of 😟 no reason to be sitting that long.

nocoastgarage

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 FX4
Yeah I can understand. Your one of the exceptions of people I feel bad eating this cake in front of 😟 no reason to be sitting that long.
Eat your cake bud, no reason to feel bad about Fords current shortcomings.

nocoastgarage

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 FX4
I suspect the ETA is based on algorithms (simple or complex) and typical delivery times before covid, before railroad strikes, before parts and supply chain shortages. I suspect ETAs are assigned by computer based on previously determined "typical" estimates. I would not put much faith in the ETA until the vehicle is in transit, and even then be cautious. My truck has been on a railcar for a month, had an ETA of last week, now moved to 9/21-9/27, and it's still showing in Montana.
Yep, I get that it is all probably automated, the selection for what moves along and what just gets to sit seems more frustrating.
But bigger question, if your truck is supposed to be going to Texas, what is it doing in Montana?

rpold150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum
But bigger question, if your truck is supposed to be going to Texas, what is it doing in Montana?
That's a good question. From the updates on the VVR, given by dealer and ford chat, the railcar sat in Chicago for 3 weeks, then went out to Spokane, Washington!! Now, it's sitting in Laurel, Montana since 9/14. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to question why a truck went from Michigan to the west coast when it was supposed to go to Houston...
Sponsored