Sponsored

Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
If you going to new lease/buy they will hardly look your truck. I was told from my sales guy that I can expect phone call from them after 16-18 months for replacement. They can’t wait to sell your truck to states
Which dealership did you buy from? There are a few of us on here from the yyc.
Sponsored

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Woodridge
Shit we all bought from the same neck of the woods. I bought from High River, though I did shop at Woodridge and Advangtage, among the many others. Someone else on here, bought from Advantage.

Last edited:

Gman73

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Facilities Manager
So update, looks like after 3 1/2 months my truck has finally been built. Now jus need a ship and delivery date

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates A6B0FA5C-F9B3-455E-AB84-2D497168489E

Sponsored

vmuravin

First Name
Vladislav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 302A
Hi Everyone,

I am waiting on 2021 F-150 Lariat Super Crew, Kodiak Brown, 2.7 V6, production sometimes now (?). Ordered on Boxing Day. Got VIN and now I see a sticker - the date on the bottom says March 5, and top March 11, plus "ETA End Date" for March 29. In a nutshell, what are these dates and how reliable are they? When can I expect my truck?

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates ttttt

Thank you
Vlad

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
Hi Everyone,

I am waiting on 2021 F-150 Lariat Super Crew, Kodiak Brown, 2.7 V6, production sometimes now (?). Ordered on Boxing Day. Got VIN and now I see a sticker - the date on the bottom says March 5, and top March 11, plus "ETA End Date" for March 29. In a nutshell, what are these dates and how reliable are they? When can I expect my truck?

ttttt.png

Thank you
Vlad
For what it’s worth, the date on the bottom of my window sticker says March 06 2022 and ETA end date changed from Apr 07 to Apr 11, Apr 12 and finally Apr 10 2021. In production and nothing else...

Camptruck

First Name
Linus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2021 F-150 XLT Velocity Blue
Occupation
Project Manager
My truck is in transit now. It has a transit date of 03 which is a bit confusing to me. Hopefully I'll see it really soon.
What is your ETA End Date? It is believed the Transit date is the number of days in transit, but a value of 03 doesn't align with that.

Camptruck

First Name
Linus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2021 F-150 XLT Velocity Blue
Occupation
Project Manager
Hi Everyone,

ttttt.png

Thank you
Vlad
I would view the ETA End date as a target, subject to change. The date on the bottom of the window sticker is when it was generated. The one at the top (above word blend) is the date the parts are put on the line for your truck. If you have no options that require the truck to be sent off site to install (e.g. spray in bed-liner) then the truck should be produced (Production Date) in about a week from the blend date, about March 18 for your truck. After that is shipping and dealer prep. If the truck has to be sent off site then it will sit in status "in production" until it is back at the plant with everything installed.
Where is your truck being produced? If the top left of the window sticker says KAN (as mine) then it is the Kansas plant. If something else it is the Dearborn plant. If your truck is being built in the Kansas plant on the 18th, getting it you in under 2 weeks is unlikely, based on comments in this forum (mine is estimated at a month). If it is coming from Dearborn, that may well be possible.

Sponsored

vmuravin

First Name
Vladislav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I would view the ETA End date as a target, subject to change. The date on the bottom of the window sticker is when it was generated. The one at the top (above word blend) is the date the parts are put on the line for your truck. If you have no options that require the truck to be sent off site to install (e.g. spray in bed-liner) then the truck should be produced (Production Date) in about a week from the blend date, about March 18 for your truck. After that is shipping and dealer prep. If the truck has to be sent off site then it will sit in status "in production" until it is back at the plant with everything installed.
Where is your truck being produced? If the top left of the window sticker says KAN (as mine) then it is the Kansas plant. If something else it is the Dearborn plant. If your truck is being built in the Kansas plant on the 18th, getting it you in under 2 weeks is unlikely, based on comments in this forum (mine is estimated at a month). If it is coming from Dearborn, that may well be possible.
Thanks for the prompt response. The truck is produced in Dearborn, and I do have a spray in bed-liner as part of the order.
Hmmm... So my order went out, I am assuming, right after the new year, with sticker says Receipt Date Jan 12. The dealer said, every time I spoke with them, that they feel the truck should be here in the towards end of March subject to transportation of the 3rd party. They say they have been pretty good with delivery times so far, and while there are things that are not up to them, the trucks usually arrive within 8-12 weeks depending on what is in these trucks. 12 weeks was the longest that is, some showed as soon as after 8 weeks and one was even after 6.
Are you saying that there is no chance the truck will be here by end of March?
Thanks again!

vmuravin

First Name
Vladislav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
For what it’s worth, the date on the bottom of my window sticker says March 06 2022 and ETA end date changed from Apr 07 to Apr 11, Apr 12 and finally Apr 10 2021. In production and nothing else...
Hmmmmm... Now I am starting to get worried. Did you speak with your dealer? What do they say?

macsinbragg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 f 150
Shit we all bought from the same neck of the woods. I bought from High River, though I did shop at Woodridge and Advangtage, among the many others. Someone else on here, bought from Advantage.
I bought from Northstar Ford in Cochrane. Ordered Feb 1. ETS says April 8th. Blend date March 4th.
Lariat
Antimatter blue
Powerboost
7.2kw
Almost everything except moonroof. Have not had good experiences with that in the past.
Trading in my 2016 2.7 ecoboost as we bought a trailer and it is right on the threshold on towing capacity.