Sponsored

Brakes release when stopped on slope (Powerboost)

AllFordTech

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Supercrew
Occupation
Ford Senior Master Tech
I saw another thread where someone was saying TSB 21-2407 seem to take care of the issue. I still have not had any complaints at the dealer I work at about this issue. I would say this TSB could be what you guys are experiencing
Sponsored

elaudermilk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost Hybrid Lariat
My 2022 Powerboost did this twice today on my way home from work. Felt like someone bumped into the back of me the first time. Did it again at the next stop light. Do we know how to fix this issue? Do I need to take it to the dealership?

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
My 2022 Powerboost did this twice today on my way home from work. Felt like someone bumped into the back of me the first time. Did it again at the next stop light. Do we know how to fix this issue? Do I need to take it to the dealership?
You describe the symptoms of a failing auxiliary (electric) transmission pump.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your F-150 concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

elaudermilk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost Hybrid Lariat
Same thing happening today. I’ll have to take it in. Very very annoying.
Sponsored