Blue Cruise Not allowing hands free

ronaldfreemanjr

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost FX4
Yes, Now there could be a discrepancy with what shows online and what is in the truck like RonaldFreeman had BUT that has not been the case most of the time. His is the first I have had that happen.
I was the difficult one...LOL. But Jesse still saved me!

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
It is! Thank you! Do I need to worry about the gateway update?

still troubleshooting why I can’t see my vehicle location on ford pass even though all the settings are ticked in the truck
I wouldnt go out of the way for it. You may get it OTA.

I am not sure what to say about the ford pass. Mine was blacked out I reboot my phone and it started working again.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150

LD50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Raptor, 2022 Lariat on order
I'll throw my vin up here: 1FTFW1ED0NFA65106
No hands free and it shows that 3/14 was the last effective date, which was while the truck was on chip hold. I've had the truck for a week and it's been connected to my home wifi with scheduling turned on. The truck says it's up to date but my Ford account says it's working retrieving available update details.

Jesse, thanks in advance for anything you can tell me about what's going on.

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I'll throw my vin up here: 1FTFW1ED0NFA65106
No hands free and it shows that 3/14 was the last effective date, which was while the truck was on chip hold. I've had the truck for a week and it's been connected to my home wifi with scheduling turned on. The truck says it's up to date but my Ford account says it's working retrieving available update details.

Jesse, thanks in advance for anything you can tell me about what's going on.
Everything I see online is correct. That doesnt mean everything is though. There could be a config issue. You would need forscan to see what is actually set in the truck config. I dont see any PTAs pending or attempted for your truck.

LD50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Raptor, 2022 Lariat on order
Thanks again. I do have forscan but haven't used it yet. I planned on giving it a try tomorrow to get familiarized with it. Unfortunately I don't have a clue what I'd be looking for.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Thanks again. I do have forscan but haven't used it yet. I planned on giving it a try tomorrow to get familiarized with it. Unfortunately I don't have a clue what I'd be looking for.
Yeah send me pics of the config in messaging and Ill look and tell you if something is off.

Send me the IPC to start.

mattjamison

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Just took delivery, and everything works except the hands free blue cruise. I see in the Sync about menu that the hands free expired on 03-14-2022, which is 3 months after the build date…. How does one get updated hands free / maps? I’ve got the auto update features enabled with a daily schedule. Thanks!

jsluvi69

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford f150 Lariat Agate Black
I wouldnt go out of the way for it. You may get it OTA.

I am not sure what to say about the ford pass. Mine was blacked out I reboot my phone and it started working again.
Hey bud,
I know this is a old thread but could you run mine? I just got it back from the dealership with the 21G01 UPDATE done on it. The truck acts like it has bluecruise but never goes handsfree. I talked to fordpass and they just said to wait.

my vin is 1FTFW1E80MKD95644

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Hey bud,
I know this is a old thread but could you run mine? I just got it back from the dealership with the 21G01 UPDATE done on it. The truck acts like it has bluecruise but never goes handsfree. I talked to fordpass and they just said to wait.

Ueah I’ll take a look

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Hey bud,

You wont have Blue cruise until the CMR, CCM, and PSCM are updated. Those should have been done when the IPMA was done. THey didnt do them though.

AFTER they finish those updates they need to run a PMI on the GateWay module

jsluvi69

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford f150 Lariat Agate Black
You wont have Blue cruise until the CMR, CCM, and PSCM are updated. Those should have been done when the IPMA was done. THey didnt do them though.

AFTER they finish those updates they need to run a PMI on the GateWay module
Thanks again. Back to dealership!

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
I got my truck Tuesday this week, 5/11 blend. Bluecruise worked great. Now it won't work as of today. Tried the master reset. Shows up in my Ford Pass. 1FTFW1ED3NFB34807. Any help would be amazing.

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Posting here, maybe someone can help: I have bluecruise, it has worked many times before. Today I’m on the i65 and 16 and it doesn’t kick in, any thoughts??
Sponsored