Sponsored

Bilstein 5100s

griffthekid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat 3.5L Ecoboost FX4 SAP
Recently the new owner of a 2022 Lariat FX4 and want to level it. Tossed around the idea of Readylift or S3M pucks, but trying to subscribe to the "buy one, cry once" mantra and figure I should just go with the Bilstein 5100 kit. I read a thread here a while back (can't find it now) that with this configuration, even on the highest snap ring setting on the 5100s, the truck still has noticeable (1.5") rake. Anyone have any insight into this? I want to say the OP of that thread had the max trailer package, which I don't think I have as I have a 3.31 rear end and my sticker just says Class IV receiver with smart trailer tow connector, but I have everything else that would come with the package (electronic locking rear axle, 36 gal tank, integrated TBC). Just trying to cover my bases before I buy and am displeased with the look. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
The 5100's have been the solution to reducing rake and improving composure on F150's for many years. From my viewpoint they have a great reputation too.

Having said that, I don't know if anyone can guarantee you that you will get a perfect level. There are a LOT of variables between F150 builds and options and the amount of rake varies across the board.

You will lift the front substantially though.

Mjackson704

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
I've never had pucks and I don't know if I could bring myself to put them on a truck that cost 60 plus thousand dollars. The company I work for is a rough country dealer (still not the greatest..) so I decided to go with their static 2 inch strut. It is a much nicer ride and look. The strut was barely taller than oe strut so the ball joint and axle angles barely changed. I have a 5.0 xlt non max tow and I still have about a 1.25 rake. One day I plan to get the 5100s.

sempifi99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL Powerboost FX4
Occupation
IT
Have you installed them yet? What setting did you use and how much lift did you get?
Sponsored