First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT,302a,FX4,6'7", diamondback cover
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I can help you fix your update page. I can send you files for the APIM. You have to load them on to a USB drive. Let me know if you want to try it.
Let me get through the battery tender and new battery and go from there. The dealer just manually updated the truck in late May. No sure what power-up version I have but now I'm going to look. I have read where the updates don't fix the update page. Thanks for the offer! Good chance I'll take you up on it.
Sponsored

JamesT

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I can help you fix your update page. I can send you files for the APIM. You have to load them on to a USB drive. Let me know if you want to try it.
I thought I had replied to this. Anyway, let me get through the new battery and battery tender and then go from there. The dealership did manually install power-up(s) in late May but it obviously didn't fix my issues. The SYNC 4 updates were nice. I may very well take you up on the offer. Thanks!

JamesT

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Systems Engineer
As a somewhat humorous update, I tried to check my sync version and it's not showing, lol.

Ford F-150 Automatic Updates Suddenly Back On PXL_20220809_180657924.MP
Sponsored