Sponsored

Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet?

OP
OP
Ford4Life

Ford4Life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Explorer ST
Occupation
Financial Advisor
this dealer received one platinum and it shows the bed camera for the people with doubts if it has it or not

That is literally the same truck I ordered built 4 days later... Where is mine?!
Sponsored

Last edited:

22FXLRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 RCSB 4x4 5.0
Where is it sitting?
Mine left the plant and been sitting in Illinois since the 17th waiting to get on a rail
Kansas City Assembly Plant, original ETA 3/17-3/23. As of today now 5/9 and it has been built for some time. Blend date 02/02/2024. I’m not in a hurry for the truck, I have a finance promotion through a local lender that ends 5/31. Thought I had time, but why is it sitting. They just delivered one 2024 to the dealer that wasn’t ordered by a customer. You think a special order green sticker would ship out with priority over a unit just sitting on a dealer lot. I don’t get it.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 xlt-PB-screw-6..5’ ordered 10/13
Doing some research I have not been able to find a higher trim truck that's been delivered anywhere with a blend date earlier than March 7th. A couple platinum's I've found have blend dates and delivery dates that are within 10 days of each other. Doesn't make any sense :(
from my “expert” analysis (just following this thread) it seems anyone that ordered in sept-oct, maybe nov, with build dates from Jan-feb looks like the trucks are stuck in purgatory. Mine is a similar story ordered 10/13 (f150 xlt, PB, screw) blend 1/18 is still “in production “ but built/parked somewhere in MI.
considering ordering a new one but that’s frustration talking.

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
Kinda sounds like ford was short something, ran the lines anyway, parked the trucks, got in the parts and kept the lines running when said part became available and are probably "ford'n" the parked trucks as they get around to it. Early orders waiting for a the part to be installed while more recent orders are building and shipping. I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear this is what's going on.

Sponsored

Skoriaan

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F150 Lariat, 2022 Ford Escape SEL
Occupation
Retired Air Force, Senior Technical Advisor
Doing some research I have not been able to find a higher trim truck that's been delivered anywhere with a blend date earlier than March 7th. A couple platinum's I've found have blend dates and delivery dates that are within 10 days of each other. Doesn't make any sense :(
My dealer had a platinum trim delivered the same day (23 March) as my Lariat trim. It was for a canceled order, and someone had already decided to buy it.

Skoriaan

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F150 Lariat, 2022 Ford Escape SEL
Occupation
Retired Air Force, Senior Technical Advisor
I know I saw it someplace but cannot find it. For you guys that got your trucks, were there any incentives applied or deals on financing?
The interest rates have been mentioned. For incentives, I had two separate $1k incentives, at least one of which was from when I ordered (possibly both, I didn't bother to ask what the second one was, I was just happy to get it, but it wasn't mentioned when I ordered the truck back in October).

CarbonMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 XL Regular Cab
Kinda sounds like ford was short something, ran the lines anyway, parked the trucks, got in the parts and kept the lines running when said part became available and are probably "ford'n" the parked trucks as they get around to it. Early orders waiting for a the part to be installed while more recent orders are building and shipping. I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear this is what's going on.
I think you’re spot on.

I’d like to know what component caused this pileup. Are early orders getting trucks that had something retrofitted to fix an issue?
It doesn’t help to speculate, but it’s making me think twice about taking delivery of my truck that has been sitting for almost two months :/

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)
I think you’re spot on.

I’d like to know what component caused this pileup. Are early orders getting trucks that had something retrofitted to fix an issue?
It doesn’t help to speculate, but it’s making me think twice about taking delivery of my truck that has been sitting for almost two months :/
Yeah... I saw that one coming, cancelled my Job 1 order (hadn't been scheduled) and re-ordered the day the Job 2 order banks opened. That said, I'm scheduled for build the week of 4/29 (I added the PAT/BUP when I submitted the Job 2 order), so I'm not sure how much that helped my timeline, but at least it'll be "freshly built" now.. (hopefully).

Side note: I feel like I just ordered a Whopper from Booger King (I always order "Freshly Cooked" as they have a button for it and it makes a huge difference. lol).

Sponsored

Xman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ram 1500, 2024 F150 Lariat on order
Seeing the 2023's made me focus on a new F150. I've been checking out the 2024s whenever I see them on the dealers' lots. Typically, the spare tire is exactly the same as the tires touching the road except it is on a steel rim instead of aluminum. I've seen two 24s where the spare tire is the same size but another brand. The one I saw today was not only a different brand and tread, but on a silver painted aluminum wheel. This XLT was blacked out with black-gloss rims. Maybe worth checking when you pick-up your new F150.

Correction - this is a temporary spare on an 18" alu wheel. I have found them even on an XLT with 20" black rims

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 xlt-PB-screw-6..5’ ordered 10/13
Seeing the 2023's made me focus on a new F150. I've been checking out the 2024s whenever I see them on the dealers' lots. Typically, the spare tire is exactly the same as the tires touching the road except it is on a steel rim instead of aluminum. I've seen two 24s where the spare tire is the same size but another brand. The one I saw today was not only a different brand and tread, but on a silver painted aluminum wheel. This XLT was blacked out with black-gloss rims. Maybe worth checking when you pick-up your new F150.
Well that would stink, I like to rotate my spare in during rotations. Not sure anything could be done if noticed before considering having waited so long for the truck.

WestTex277

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Recon
Occupation
Oilfield
Anyone think this Ford Pass message today is because an actual human was in my truck today and hit decline on the screen when they started it up? It’s been in production since 2/1 with no other action. Maybe they actually moved it somewhere???
Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? IMG_9790

BigBear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150
I hope so... ive been denied twice...

Was supposed to be delivered by 3/28... its 3/29 as I write this and still "In Production". Ford Chat said no further updates yet at this time.

Xman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ram 1500, 2024 F150 Lariat on order
I need to make a correction regarding the 2024 spare tire. I noticed the 2024 XLT BO's spare didn't have much tread on it so crawled under and found it marked "Temporary Use Only". This XLT had 20" rims but the spare was on an 18" like the F150 I drove yesterday. I will need to verify what the 2024 Lariat had. I didn't see any mention of this in the Ford.com build site. This temporary spare with an alu rim will save weight but now I will have another expense to replace it with a spare I can use off-road.

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? 1711737334406-qd
Sponsored