Sponsored

Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet?

Jekyll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 XLT SCAB 6.5, 2024 F150 Lariat SCREW, 6.
I didn't get a call from Chip. :(

BUT...As soon as I saw your post, I looked at my tracker and it said this :)(pic below) so I called him. He said he didn't have a chance to call but that he was sitting in my truck when he answered. :):):)
Then he sent me these pics (more below).:):):):):)

He also confirmed that the King Ranch does have massaging seats.

Final.jpg
image3.jpeg
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
I see

BUT...As soon as I saw your post, I looked at my tracker and it said this :)(pic below) so I called him. He said he didn't have a chance to call but that he was sitting in my truck when he answered. :):):)

Final.jpg
image3.jpeg
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
I see it has the new rear bumper to support PAT. Too bad they couldn't get all the components in time. Sweet truck!

thomtdi

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Maverick Lariat

Congrats, fatBatman - I've got an identical order with Chip and just got the same confirmation of the KR seats yesterday from Cody at Byers Ford, who sent me the photo below of the settings screen on their 6.5' truck. I'm stoked to have the massage feature which isn't really spelled out in the ordering info I've seen, just the build-price summary & tracker. Also looking forward to the max powernap seat w/ the wider shoulder pad.

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? KR seat

Last edited:

Skoriaan

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F150 Lariat, 2022 Ford Escape SEL
Occupation
Retired Air Force, Senior Technical Advisor
I'm rooting for you guys.... so your 2021s and 2022s become available at the dealerships or private party for me to possibly snag!
My 2011 probably won't make it back onto a lot anywhere....

Sponsored

thomtdi

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Maverick Lariat
I see

I see it has the new rear bumper to support PAT. Too bad they couldn't get all the components in time. Sweet truck!
Good point on PAT & step. Order guide says 22" wheels removes the upgraded rear bumper tow/haul on KR/Plat so I'm glad it still gets the new step width.

OP
OP
Ford4Life

Ford4Life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Explorer ST
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Doing some research I have not been able to find a higher trim truck that's been delivered anywhere with a blend date earlier than March 7th. A couple platinum's I've found have blend dates and delivery dates that are within 10 days of each other. Doesn't make any sense :(

Aliass24

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 f150 lariat
Occupation
Fisherman
Doing some research I have not been able to find a higher trim truck that's been delivered anywhere with a blend date earlier than March 7th. A couple platinum's I've found have blend dates and delivery dates that are within 10 days of each other. Doesn't make any sense :(
I’m in Jersey and have 3 dealers within 20 minutes and all have about 10 or so 24’s but all xlt’s or lower. My lariats been stuck in production since 2/13 I was hopeful I would hear something before the end of the month but we know how that goes.

MNSHELBYGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Platinum, 2013 Shelby GT500
My dealer recommended placing a new order. My original order date is 9/18/23 and the new order date is 3/20/24. They said I can take delivery on whichever one shows up first. Should be interesting to see which one shows up first but honestly if the second order is only going to take a few weeks longer than the first one I will probably wait for the second one. At this point I am not sure that I want the truck that has been sitting in the parking lot for 6 months and this way I will get the new tailgate.

Sponsored

F150Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 Platinum, 2024 F150 Platinum Plus
Occupation
Retired USCG, Retired Federal Civil Service

Final.jpg
image3.jpeg
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
OK FatBatman....give up the name of your Ford insider who hastened your truck's delivery! :) Seriously... Congrats on the new ride; she's sweet looking. Now if you could put in a good word for delivery of my F150 Platinum Plus that was built 2/13 and has been stuck "in production" since that time. Enjoy that new ride!!

obiwankabaldi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
I know I saw it someplace but cannot find it. For you guys that got your trucks, were there any incentives applied or deals on financing?

fatBatman

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 King Ranch
I know I saw it someplace but cannot find it. For you guys that got your trucks, were there any incentives applied or deals on financing?
The only thing that is out from Ford right now is 3.9% for 36 mo., 4.9%/48 mo., 5.9%/60 mo., and stupid interest after that. The only rebates are for military, first responders, students, Farm Bureau, and etc. as well as the baked in rebates like the $1900 off for the PowerBoost. Aside from that, you may have a PCO but that's it.
As of today, the best interest rate that I've seen from any bank is Navy Federal (obviously not available to everyone). They have 4.54%/36 mo., 4.99%/60 mo., 5.29% for 72 mo., and it gets stupid beyond that.

If you or anyone else knows of better rates from other banks, please share. This may be a good topic for another thread.

obiwankabaldi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
Thanks FatBatman. I am seeing the same type of interest rates here in NY too. The 3.9 for 36 months is the best I have heard of and at least decent compared to every where else. Maybe April will bring in some additional deals. My blend date was 1/31 and in production since 2/6. Was told by salesman that it was built and waiting. I just do not understand why if it is done it is not moving to me. I check tracker multiple times a day and hope that one of these times it will show an update. No update since 2/19.
Sponsored