First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 SCrew 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
Physician
I have only ever gotten down to 12 in the winter on VERY short trips in cold weather. If it's keeping the ICE on to heat the cab WHILE DRIVING, mileage will puke. HOWEVER, this is actually the easiest PB mileage issue to solve: just use your Ford app to pre-heat the truck for maybe 5 minutes. Idling it won't use hardly any gas, it gets the engine warmed up before there's any load applied to it, and once you do start driving the ICE will cycle off normally, which will more than repay the small amount of gas burned idling to warm it up.

Tankerone

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Tech
4” BDS lift 35’s crew cab long bed plat. 2.4kw: My friend with a Latinate short bed 7.2kw is getting 2mpg more than my 16.2 and we have the same drive to work and the same lift and tires.

IMG_3065.jpeg
Just recently AMS
4” BDS lift 35’s crew cab long bed plat. 2.4kw: My friend with a Latinate short bed 7.2kw is getting 2mpg more than my 16.2 and we have the same drive to work and the same lift and tires.

IMG_3065.jpeg
I just recently came up to 18.2-18.4 on the city commute 25mi one way. Didn’t change anything.
Sponsored