Amber/Orange DRL halos and fogs

Hawsa

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 302A F-150
I did! Found em on eBay. The biggest pain with them is that to go from the quad led to the projector style will require a conversion harness (or very handy wiring ability) and an HCM. The forscan is easy if you look at the chart I posted in whichever thread it was.

Another option which is much easier is to find a set of 800A raptor headlights as they still use the same factory wiring. They look like this:
Ford F-150 Amber/Orange DRL halos and fogs 1683744985771

For the ones I got they are these part numbers
Part Number RH: ML3V-13E016-XA
Part Number LH: ML3V-13E017-XA
Sponsored

PABamaFan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum FX4 Towing w long bed
I actually have a platinum which has the dual LED instead of the quad. So I don’t believe I need any kind of wiring to be done. Is the HCM attached to the light assembly? Because the ones I see on eBay all have some kind of module attached to the back of it, and so does mine.

JCM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
I did! Found em on eBay. The biggest pain with them is that to go from the quad led to the projector style will require a conversion harness (or very handy wiring ability) and an HCM. The forscan is easy if you look at the chart I posted in whichever thread it was.

Another option which is much easier is to find a set of 800A raptor headlights as they still use the same factory wiring. They look like this:
1683744985771.png

For the ones I got they are these part numbers
Part Number RH: ML3V-13E016-XA
Part Number LH: ML3V-13E017-XA
I am pretty satisfied with the performance of my quad LED reflector lights, so this solution would address my desire for amber DRL and black housing. I suspect given how few 800A are made/sold these may not be easy to come by and easily as expensive or more than aftermarket options, unfortunately. It is appealing to keep everything OEM and plug and play however.

Hawsa

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 302A F-150
I am pretty satisfied with the performance of my quad LED reflector lights, so this solution would address my desire for amber DRL and black housing. I suspect given how few 800A are made/sold these may not be easy to come by and easily as expensive or more than aftermarket options, unfortunately. It is appealing to keep everything OEM and plug and play however.
I actually happen to have a drivers side one with one broken tab. If you could find a passenger side one somewhere I'd cut you a solid price on this one.
Sponsored