Sponsored

AlphaRex LUXX-Series LED Tail Lights not working all the time Issue.

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150
Occupation
Engineer
I purchased these and after install everything seemed fine and tested ok. Love the Startup Sequence and the Sequential Turn Signals. But the next day , while driving and turning on the turn signal, the blinker on the dash and the sound started going really fast. it would come on normal, then go to the really fast. then other times it goes to the really fast right away. One of the times it did this, I pulled over and found that the turn signal wasn't blinking at all? Anyone have any ideas? Is there something in Forscan I need to change?

AlphaRex LUXX-Series LED Tail Lights AlphaRex F-150 LUXX-Series LED Tail Lights; Black Red Housing; Smoked Lens 653030 (21-23 F-150 w/ Factory Halogen Non-BLIS Tail Lights) - Free Shipping (americantrucks.com)
Sponsored

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
I had two pair, do exact same thing. Then had a set of Morimotos, did same. Finally just tinted factory tails.
I hear you can change settings in Forscan, maybe see if dealer can turn off "light bulb out", I think that's the one.

OP
OP
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150
Occupation
Engineer
I had two pair, do exact same thing. Then had a set of Morimotos, did same. Finally just tinted factory tails.
I hear you can change settings in Forscan, maybe see if dealer can turn off "light bulb out", I think that's the one.
Thanks appreciate the help.

OP
OP
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150
Occupation
Engineer
Update, I went into ForScan and set the Rear Bulb Turn Outage to off. The Tail Lights are working as expected so far with no more issue of them shutting off.
Sponsored