Active Drive Assist Not Available

EARTHROCKER

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum PB Iconic Silver
I have the same "active drive assist not available" error. It used to work prior to them trying to update the modules, and then it has failed. Recently had it back for install of a new part, but still same issue. I've had the truck since September '21 and it's never been 100% correct. Always had had some issue of some sort.

When you have a moment, could you please check ?

VIN 1FTFW1ED5MFB12998
Sponsored

Dfos2022

First Name
Foster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford powerboost
Occupation
Consultant
Hey Jesse, I could really use your help.. my Powerboost been at the dealership for 3 months now they say my apim won’t update and they’re waiting on a new one.. do you think you can see what they did and what needs to be fixed? Thanks man.

1FTFW1ED9MFB46412

SeaTurtle

First Name
Clade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 2023 Expedition Limited
Occupation
Nuclear Engineering
My body control module had a problem, and then when they replaced it, lane centering no longer worked.

I've had mine back to the dealer 2 times now and they have spent several hours / days on it and still don't know what the problem is.

I searched online and luckily I stumbled on this thread.

Is there someone who can check mine?

I'd love to be able to tell them how to fix it.

Vin# 1FTFW1ED2MFA93407

Chris.
I’ve recently had a very similar issue I took mine in for the recall on bluecruise programming and afterwards lane centering wasn’t available i took it back the next day and they kept it for 5 days to reprogram it they said around 20 modules were done and it only got worse. Now Ford’s support says it doesn’t have bluecruise and I’m at a loss. Several short reprogramming attempts later I’m still nowhere and stumbled on to your forum. Hopefully you can help me I’m kind of stuck.

My VIN is:1FTFW1ED0MFB23505

airtower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Raptor
Same issue here albeit on a Raptor which isn't supposed to have Blue Cruise (from what I've heard). I'm not looking to get it, but I do get the titular error in this thread when enabling lane centering. However, both lane centering and ACC seem to work just fine.

I started getting the error the other day after completing a DIY FDRS update. I updated all available modules until the list was cleared, then checked again the next morning to make sure nothing popped.

I do have two DTC's, both of which may be relevant to this:
B1578 - this is the common one related to reverse brake assist (which I have turned off) and caused by starting the truck with the tailgate removed. Doubt this is a factor, but maybe.
U203A - This was related to the SCCM losing communication with the IPMA. Can't find anything else on this online, and may very well be the culprit.

@Jesse-Infotainment any ideas? My VIN is 1FTFW1RG2MFC61714
Sponsored