magvallo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Sport PB
Update:

Dealer was able to clear error message via TSB. I’m very happy with the dealer. They listen to my concern and tried recalibrating again and it worked on the second try. After the first attempt they wanted to change out a coax cable which would have resulted in the dash being taken apart. I definitely did not want that. Thanks to reading these post I was certain the issue could be resolved by the TSB recalibration. Armed with that info, some service tickets folks posted, and a dealer who listens I was able to get the issue resolved. As a side note Ford did contact me after I provided my contact information to the social media folks here. They opened a ticket and told me to contact them when the truck was back at the dealership. I emailed them yesterday but never got a reply. Lucky I don’t need them to get involved. As an extra plus the dealer was able to perform the recall which was done by adding rivets to the heat shield insulation.

Hope this helps anyone who gets the error message after removing tailgate.
Sponsored

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
Just started having this issue along with the dynamic parking guidelines / grid lines become static.

I never removed the tailgate but my battery was really low when I picked up the truck over a year ago and while driving it around charged it up; I have still been checking the battery performance from time to time during startup and it would generally drop to 11V on startup but recently it has gone down to 10V on startup and I just noticed an additional possible battery performance issue in the form of the Automatic Start/Stop not activating in drive when stopped with the climate control switched off.

How can I check the DTCs? Has anyone else had this problem coupled with the parking lane lines no longer moving with the steering wheel?

Thanks!

nkyhunter

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 bronco wildtrak, 2022 f150 tremor
Occupation
retired
Just got this message after line-x liner install, I thought it was due to me changing the factory mirrors to tow mirrors on my 22 tremor.
Sponsored