First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Look at you go!
That’s awesome.
That is awesome, I am wondering how to find out which trucking company delivers in Iowa. We almost need to start to start a new trucking tracking list now based on location for the forum.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
That is awesome, I am wondering how to find out which trucking company delivers in Iowa. We almost need to start to start a new trucking tracking list now based on location for the forum.
Most likely Jack Cooper Transport. Go to you dealer, or a nearby dealers website. Grab a couple VINs from some vehicles (preferably F150's that are already delivered) and search for them here. https://palsapp.com/
If they have a freight bill, that should be your shipper.

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Most likely Jack Cooper Transport. Go to you dealer, or a nearby dealers website. Grab a couple VINs from some vehicles (preferably F150's that are already delivered) and search for them here. https://palsapp.com/
If they have a freight bill, that should be your shipper.
yes your were right another truck on their lot is showing as pending on their site. I will keep an eye on their site now for my truck even though it doesn't seem to be completly up to date. thanks

minirx7

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat Sport 502A Screw Max Tow 3.5L
Very helpful thread. using the tracker i get:

ETA End Date 2021-05-10
Production 2021-04-26

Ramp is CS59 (hope its not the dreaded ramp 59).

Truck is a Lariet 502A Screw 3.5L Max Tow. I am so eagerly waiting for this truck because my RV i factory order is ready for pick up now and i have no truck to pick up the travel trailer!

Ford Canada has been contacting me weekly to give me update as well as the dealer but they arent sure if it is still waiting for parts!

Sponsored

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

ETA End Date 2021-05-10
Production 2021-04-26

Truck is a Lariet 502A Screw 3.5L Max Tow. I am so eagerly waiting for this truck because my RV i factory order is ready for pick up now and i have no truck to pick up the travel trailer!

Ford Canada has been contacting me weekly to give me update as well as the dealer but they arent sure if it is still waiting for parts!
Fingers crossed. We are in same situation, no tow vehicle until our truck arrives. I have to get our trailer in for warranty work before the season starts but with the lock down here in Ontario I don't feel like I have been missing much. The tough part will be putting on 1500km to break in before we tow. I've been mapping out some driving scenarios, maybe Toronto to Sault St Marie or Toronto to Timmins 700km each way. ? I've been to both destination spots but only during sledding season.

bryantbus

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
95 Mustang Cobra, 16 Flex Lmt, 17 Taurus Lmt

ETA End Date 2021-05-10
Production 2021-04-26

The ramp one on the window sticker should be your delivery location. Looking at other window stickers for vehicles at dealer or on order are the same. The first letter seems to match the transport type and the other three seem to correlate to location.

maverick

First Name
Mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Fingers crossed. We are in same situation, no tow vehicle until our truck arrives. I have to get our trailer in for warranty work before the season starts but with the lock down here in Ontario I don't feel like I have been missing much. The tough part will be putting on 1500km to break in before we tow. I've been mapping out some driving scenarios, maybe Toronto to Sault St Marie or Toronto to Timmins 700km each way. ? I've been to both destination spots but only during sledding season.
Same situation here. Travel trailer is sitting in my driveway and reminds me that I have no truck to pull it every single day :) I can't wait to just drive around without any reason getting those break in kms in before I can tow.

maverick

First Name
Mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat

ETA End Date 2021-05-10
Production 2021-04-26

Mine also is at CS59. I looked at a bunch of deliveries that Cassens made to East-Court Ford in Scarborough (dealer I used) and pretty much all of them had CS59 as the Ramp. My guess is that this is the location that Cassens transport does pickups for trucks headed to parts of Ontario.

Imagine XLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week MFBS202 TRACKER

This is the TRACKING staus, I got VIN from my dealer's Website, they stated it is new inventory. I can't find it on dealer's parking lot.
I asked my sales, he said it is still in plant waiting for parts...
So even though my status is AWAING SHIPMENT, I have ETAendDATE 2021-05-16,
I tend to believe he is right, my truck built without chips.
Sadly, my travel trailer is on dealer's lot waiting for me.

Sponsored

RidingHi

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 lariat, Bronze Fire, Super Cab, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport, Long Beach Red
Occupation
Retired
Just checked the tracker. ETA end date changed today from 05/21/2021 to 08/15/2021. 10 full months sense order was accepted by Ford. Told salesman l’m very seriously contemplating canceling order. He said he will check to for more info than what’s available to him. Nobody should get there hopes til there truck shows up at your dealership.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Just checked the tracker. ETA end date changed today from 05/21/2021 to 08/15/2021. 10 full months sense order was accepted by Ford. Told salesman l’m very seriously contemplating canceling order. He said he will check to for more info than what’s available to him. Nobody should get there hopes til there truck shows up at your dealership.
I feel your pain. Expecting my 5/23 date to change any day now. As soon as it does, I will be letting my dealer know I won't accept delivery in August. I won't feel bad as I'm sure they will be able to sell the truck as soon as it hits the lot.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Just found a simpler way to find your dealer number for use with Cassens:

https://www.cassens.com/pages/dealer-display/

You can then see what trucks are getting delivered to the dealer. Mine hasn't been delivered yet :(
Had some time over lunch, went through all the delivery reports from Cassens to my dealership (CB1227) since the start of the year, only Mustangs. ? Boy oh boy is that mach-e ever ugly. Its a shame to even put a mustang logo on that car.

maverick

First Name
Mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Just checked the tracker and mine too has slipped from May 17 to June 2. Guess it could be worse but not much hope in the June 2 date either.

RidingHi

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 lariat, Bronze Fire, Super Cab, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport, Long Beach Red
Occupation
Retired
I feel your pain. Expecting my 5/23 date to change any day now. As soon as it does, I will be letting my dealer know I won't accept delivery in August. I won't feel bad as I'm sure they will be able to sell the truck as soon as it hits the lot.

Just got off the phone with the salesman. He said that my vehicle was received back at the Ford plant on 05/09 after having bedliner wheel liners installed. He said it is now showing ramp 59 and was told it’s awaiting parts (chips his best guess). He also said that all the vehicles they had on order with Build Dates for April, have been pushed back to August ETAs. He said the dealership will receive NO vehicles in the month of June.
Sponsored