4/26 Build Week

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
What do the public trackers show? Mine still stuck in "production". Was hoping to have the "built" checked off by now.
Public trackers won't show anything other than Awaiting Transit, Shipped, or Delivered, you can only get that level of detail from the VVR that the dealers have access to. The ETAs also don't seem to change at all once it's shipped, so even if your 27 day estimated ship times arrives in only 10, you won't know it until it just shows up early.
Sponsored

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
My latest VVR update was early this morning:
In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation ) Louisvill, KY Jul-19-2021, 03:35 ET

I think I have a good chance of getting the truck this weekend. Google says it would take 11 days to WALK to Louisville from my location. Haha. Hopefully I won't need to request another VVR next week. What VVR updates did the rest of you guys get? @spectre446
Mine was in Louisville on the 16th, Tenessee on the 17th. Not sure where it is now. Hoping it should be in Louisiana today and to my dealer by Wednesday.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Public trackers won't show anything other than Awaiting Transit, Shipped, or Delivered, you can only get that level of detail from the VVR that the dealers have access to. The ETAs also don't seem to change at all once it's shipped, so even if your 27 day estimated ship times arrives in only 10, you won't know it until it just shows up early.
I can't stress this point enough, folks. Get that VVR.

Good point about the ETA not updating once the truck ships. Ford's tracker doesn't seem to be as dynamic as a tracker for a UPS, FedEx or USPS/Canadian PS.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
I can't stress this point enough, folks. Get that VVR.

Good point about the ETA not updating once the truck ships. Ford's tracker doesn't seem to be as dynamic as a tracker for a UPS, FedEx or USPS/Canadian PS.
@succeed23 I was asking because you mentioned that yours was actually in transit. Was wondering if on the Ford tracker, you had the "built" box checked off? I expected mine, like others I see to have made that step by now.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
@succeed23 I was asking because you mentioned that yours was actually in transit. Was wondering if on the Ford tracker, you had the "built" box checked off? I expected mine, like others I see to have made that step by now.
Oh sorry. I forgot to add that information. Yes. All statuses have been checked except for delivery.

I would agree with Scott's theory that Ford couldn't keep up with updating the tracker. They'll have to update the tracker so that it updates automatically (e.g., as a truck gets scanned to be loaded on a transport the tracker is updated by that scan).

Sponsored

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
My latest VVR update was early this morning:
In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation ) Louisvill, KY Jul-19-2021, 03:35 ET

I think I have a good chance of getting the truck this weekend. Google says it would take 11 days to WALK to Louisville from my location. Haha. Hopefully I won't need to request another VVR next week. What VVR updates did the rest of you guys get? @spectre446
Nothing since it changed to built. My dealer isn't super forthcoming about info on VVR. I typically got my info from pioneer on that big thread on the other forum but he's no longer checking statuses. I'm secretly hoping it shipped already but the tracker isn't updated

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Nothing since it changed to built. My dealer isn't super forthcoming about info on VVR. I typically got my info from pioneer on that big thread on the other forum but he's no longer checking statuses. I'm secretly hoping it shipped already but the tracker isn't updated
For those that aren't able to get a VVR from their dealer, read and follow the rules of this forum (https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/forum/80-vehicle-locator-by-ford-employees/) . The rules have changed a little which is nice. I had to make 20 posts to that forum before I could ask for a VVR, but now the requirement is 15. I don't care much for the topics in that forum, so it took me about 4 or 5 days to make 20 posts. In this forum, I can make 20 post in an hour! Lol

After you make your 15 posts (and the administrators of that forum will disable your account if you make a habit of posting content/questions/concerns in the wrong thread), take a look at my requests for a VVR (https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/71094-2021-f150-lariat/) to ensure you post VVR requests correctly and don't get ignored by Cyberdman.

Pioneer74 stopped providing VVR updates because he didn't have the rules in place that Cyberdman has in place. I recall an entire week where Cyberdman got 20ish VVR update requests whereas Pioneer74 might have gotten 20ish requests in an hour at the peak of that thread. Hope it helps!

Last edited:

truckeenick

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Cruiser 100 series, Lexus GX
I do think that ETA date is pretty poorly calculated. Once my truck updated to shipped my ETA moved from 8/16 to 8/31. While I am in California, a 45 day shipping time seems a little extreme.

Oh, and as far as the VVR, count me in on the dealers who will give me no transparency or insight into where my truck is, when it should be delivered, etc. Thats on a good day when they will return my call.

SaskRiders

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 Lariat, 2017 Edge, 1989 Honda HA2
:) Well I stayed away from checking this every 15 min until today. My4/26 went to a delivery date of 8/14 over the weekend. The great thing about this forum is from last Friday to today no one seems to mentioning anything about 10/31 we are all seeming to wonder how and when they are arriving :) Much better reading than the last few months :)

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
So.......truck is in Meridian,,,,,,4 hours from my house,,,,,,,,,,,,but I have to wait for it to leave my state and get dropped of in Louisiana to be trucked back to Mississippi for me to pick it up at my dealer lol. Oh well, at least it is close. Just hope I can pick it up by Thursday. It is either that, or I will have to wait until August 2nd.

Sponsored

minirx7

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat Sport 502A Screw Max Tow 3.5L
WOW!!!

Last friday it said my F150 is now August 13th. Now my new hourly routine is to check the Cassens report lol instead of the ford sites.

Low and behold, my truck is on Cassens for TOMORROW!!!! WTF is that!!
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 1626721845038

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
:cry::cry::cry:Seeing so many of you guys in the same built club having updates but my stupid ETA still shows 10/31 totally drives me upset.
I'm surprised we still have a few folks with no ETA updates. I suspect the movement we had last week will continue on into this week. To avoid anxiety and getting upset, try to check the tracker every 3 days. Give your mind a break, and forget about the truck for a bit. It worked well for me during the brutal May into June stretch when our ETAs kept getting pushed back further and further until we all got stuck at 10/31.

Another simple comment from Scott (I'm paraphrasing) that really made me chill out with all this stuff (in terms of getting worked up/angry) was that we are all blessed to even be in a position to order/afford these trucks during a pandemic no less. I found that keeping things in perspective helped me with my frustrations, and I haven't been angry about this stuff since May. I hope it helps any of you still waiting for an update.

RayRay

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT SPORT SCAB 302A 2.7
WOW!!!

Last friday it said my F150 is now August 13th. Now my new hourly routine is to check the Cassens report lol instead of the ford sites.

Low and behold, my truck is on Cassens for TOMORROW!!!! WTF is that!!
1626721845038.png
I've been doing the same thing all day.
No update on Cassens yet but I suspect it will ship this week.

bowenbe

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT Powerboost 6.5
Well, my XLT SuperCrew Powerboost has been sitting since 4/30 build, and on 7/15 updated to Waiting Shipping and now is In Transit. It shows moved to Ramp 51. Flat Rock, MI as of 7:00 am ET today according to my dealer. The scheduled delivery to August 4th to a dealer near Niagara Falls, ON. There is hope yet...lol.
Sponsored