4/19 Build Week

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
Well, my "ETA End Date" for delivery has officially come and gone (no surprise there) and there is no change in status, or the ETA
Sponsored

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
Just curious.....has anyone here from the 4/19 build week actually received their truck? I'm trying to read back, but it doesn't look like it.
I would bet ZERO trucks built at Dearborn in April have shipped. It seems like lots built in May have already shipped out. It's safe to say that if your truck didn't ship within a week of it being built then it's sitting in a lot waiting for parts.

Drufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lead Foot Lariat
I would bet ZERO trucks built at Dearborn in April have shipped. It seems like lots built in May have already shipped out. It's safe to say that if your truck didn't ship within a week of it being built then it's sitting in a lot waiting for parts.
It's crazy that the trucks built after the 2 week shutdown didn't have the full compliment of chips. Why bother to produce more trucks just to have them parked? Then say, hey we got chips now lets build complete trucks and ignore the ones we just built without. As you can probably tell I'm a 4/21 "in production" with an ETA of 8/20....

66F100Again

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'66 F100, '11 Mustang GT, '21 F150 Lariat
My story's similar to others with April builds. Tracker says "produced" 4/21, delivery has been holding steady at ETA 5/18/21 (yes, even today 5/21/21 it's expected 5/18), even though tracker doesn't show it shipped. Dealer says he "expects it any day" but doesn't seem to know any details (or doesn't want to tell me).
Is this what Purgatory feels like? ;)

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
My story's similar to others with April builds. Tracker says "produced" 4/21, delivery has been holding steady at ETA 5/18/21 (yes, even today 5/21/21 it's expected 5/18), even though tracker doesn't show it shipped. Dealer says he "expects it any day" but doesn't seem to know any details (or doesn't want to tell me).
Is this what Purgatory feels like? ;)
Yup ? ?

Sponsored

75032Limited

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum & 2021 Limited
Mine is in offsite storage. Bedliner has been installed. It's missing a module. Dealer called me today as they were attempting to escalate the order. In the process of the call, they mentioned that the offsite storage facility that mine is at currently has over 20K trucks waiting for modules. What is frustrating is that they are moving metal that has blend dates after ours. My question is has anyone received their powerboost with the 7.2 kw propower within the last month?

My window sticker is also no longer available, but I have copies of all the changes to date.

Drufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lead Foot Lariat
Mine is in offsite storage. Bedliner has been installed. It's missing a module. Dealer called me today as they were attempting to escalate the order. In the process of the call, they mentioned that the offsite storage facility that mine is at currently has over 20K trucks waiting for modules. What is frustrating is that they are moving metal that has blend dates after ours. My question is has anyone received their powerboost with the 7.2 kw propower within the last month?

My window sticker is also no longer available, but I have copies of all the changes to date.
I'm pretty sure mine is one of those 22k. How long is it going to take to complete those trucks and ship them? Say they have the modules and they do 500 trucks a day. That's a month and half to get through that backlog! They are going to need an army. Wonder what the logistics are. Are crews walking through the lots installing? Do they have a staging lane in another facility? I don't care as long as I'm not at that back of that line....

75032Limited

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm pretty sure mine is one of those 22k. How long is it going to take to complete those trucks and ship them? Say they have the modules and they do 500 trucks a day. That's a month and half to get through that backlog! They are going to need an army. Wonder what the logistics are. Are crews walking through the lots installing? Do they have a staging lane in another facility? I don't care as long as I'm not at that back of that line....
Dealer couldnt / wouldnt comment on timing to get them through. I have the same questions / concerns as you do.

66F100Again

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It's getting to the point that if Ford would ship my unfinished truck to my house, give me the module, and take $5k off the price, I'll install it myself.

lostmimic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Subaru Impreza, SOON 2021 F150 XLT
For those who had their eta date bumped to August, do you think it will actually be August or were they just being cautious?

I was moving in August but don't want to cancel my deposit if there is a chance it will come before then.

I know this is all best guess, just sucks that this and the following week builds got sent to limbo and newer trucks are getting delivered :(

Sponsored

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
I am one of those with an 8/20 eta. I am fairly confident that it won't take that long to get here. The bigger question for me is am I going to actually purchase it.

Too many unknowns for me.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I also have eta of 8/20, I think it will be delivered in June, early July, but that just maybe wishful thinking. Even if delivery is end of August, I'm probably going to still take it unless there is some amazing opportunity on 2022 superduty. Even to find a close match to my f150 order has been impossible and the dealers are saying pretty close to no incentives on any future orders probably right through to year end. My parents have already started discussions to order a 22 Mustang V8 when available to order as their snowbird Florida vehicle, dealer is saying they will be lucky to get $2500 off. Crazy times we are in right now.

66F100Again

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Got my update today. The only thing that changed is the date on the window sticker (to 5/24/21). Delivery ETA still shows 5/18/21 on the Ford tracker. Production was 4/21/21. Ordered 2/25/21, Window sticker showed up 3/26/21. Purgatory continues.

Drufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lead Foot Lariat
I also have eta of 8/20, I think it will be delivered in June, early July, but that just maybe wishful thinking. Even if delivery is end of August, I'm probably going to still take it unless there is some amazing opportunity on 2022 superduty. Even to find a close match to my f150 order has been impossible and the dealers are saying pretty close to no incentives on any future orders probably right through to year end. My parents have already started discussions to order a 22 Mustang V8 when available to order as their snowbird Florida vehicle, dealer is saying they will be lucky to get $2500 off. Crazy times we are in right now.

Wishful thinking is all we got! I would think that Ford wants as many shipped out and delivered as possible by the end of QTR June 30th. Let's hope the bean counters put the pressure on.... I used to work very closing with investor relations in a public company, so I know all about the QTR ends!

75032Limited

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wishful thinking is all we got! I would think that Ford wants as many shipped out and delivered as possible by the end of QTR June 30th. Let's hope the bean counters put the pressure on.... I used to work very closing with investor relations in a public company, so I know all about the QTR ends!

Like where your head is at. :)
Sponsored