4/18/22 Build Week

ajhamz2

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat Atlas Blue
Good point the ones that have the built confirmation or check mark probably have nothing to worry about. The ones like me that have not received either of those are the ones I’d be more concerned about.
I don’t have the check mark or build date showing in the tracker. Unfortunately, I’m just going off the convo with Ford for that 5/16 date they provided.
Sponsored

Mug Costanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat Powerboost
So who would yall trust here?

I had ford.com track my order this morning and it said it's on chip hold, expected to ship around 7/23.

Just 10 minutes ago I get a call from my dealer saying it's showing up on their visibility report as in transit, and asking if I intend to take delivery of it when it get in? Ordertack.app says In Production, no tracking info.

I should add Ford’s tracking site still says in production, and I’ve not gotten any emails since the one saying it was scheduled. Wondering if a whole lot just fell through the cracks.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

Thrasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat BAP
Just got the call from the dealership. Should be in by the end of the week. I’m out of town for work so am picking her up on Tuesday

JacobGW05

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum PB BAP
So who would yall trust here?

I had ford.com track my order this morning and it said it's on chip hold, expected to ship around 7/23.

Just 10 minutes ago I get a call from my dealer saying it's showing up on their visibility report as in transit, and asking if I intend to take delivery of it when it get in? Ordertack.app says In Production, no tracking info.

I should add Ford’s tracking site it still says in production, and I’ve not gotten any emails since the one saying it was scheduled. Wondering if a whole lot just fell through the cracks.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
I'm experiencing something similar, Ford chat states plant hold, and still in production and that truck was produced.. Ordertrack.app shows picked for the last 4 days...

Mug Costanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat Powerboost
I'm experiencing something similar, Ford chat states plant hold, and still in production and that truck was produced.. Ordertrack.app shows picked for the last 4 days...
Yeah I don’t get it. Guess I’ll see what happens in a few weeks.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mug Costanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat Powerboost
If you haven't already, call your dealer. I chatted with Ford again this morning and long story short they said your dealer will have more up to date info than they will, especially if it's shipped.

JacobGW05

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum PB BAP
If you haven't already, call your dealer. I chatted with Ford again this morning and long story short they said your dealer will have more up to date info than they will, especially if it's shipped.
it has not shipped, I think it’s a glitch in the ordertrack.app, the truck I was also tracking has arrived and it still shows up as picked. Spoke to marketing this morning, new ETA of 6/4-6/10 still in production and on plant hold. No built notification either..

Joey760

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Supercrew 502A on order
Has anyone from this build week actually received their truck?

ajhamz2

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Sponsored

Joey760

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Supercrew 502A on order
Delivered last week, was out of town and got the girl home this week (Tuesday)

old and new.jpg
Fuck man that thing looks clean, congratulations

ajhamz2

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

platinum99

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 Platinum 702A
Mine is suppose to be off chip hold June 12-18. Thats what Ford says

ajhamz2

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
754 Modules populated today and order track app shows as Awaiting Shipment. Check your status to see if any of you are also seeing progress!
Sponsored