First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Firefighter
Called the dealer today to see what the status was and they said the truck is still at the plant in KC waiting to be shipped. I find that hard to believe though. Seems like lots of people are getting their trucks here in a reasonable amount of time and not dealing with crazy delays. Hopefully it’s a mistake and I’ll be getting a call for pickup this week
Sponsored

ptr0687

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Called the dealer today to see what the status was and they said the truck is still at the plant in KC waiting to be shipped. I find that hard to believe though. Seems like lots of people are getting their trucks here in a reasonable amount of time and not dealing with crazy delays. Hopefully it’s a mistake and I’ll be getting a call for pickup this week
what does this website say? I have always found it to be the most up to date.

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details

Csummerhays

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Firefighter
what does this website say? I have always found it to be the most up to date.

https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details
No shipment date posted on there just an ETA. Dealer texted me today saying he thinks it’s just a glitch in the system and that the truck is most likely already shipped. With how many people I’ve seen post that they had their trucks delivered without a shipment date I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened to mine

ptr0687

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
No shipment date posted on there just an ETA. Dealer texted me today saying he thinks it’s just a glitch in the system and that the truck is most likely already shipped. With how many people I’ve seen post that they had their trucks delivered without a shipment date I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened to mine
mine was supposed to arrive on 11/21 but it showed up 10 days earlier. Best of luck and godspeed. The wait was worth it!

FordFleetFam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F250, F150, Bronco, Mustang, F100, Waiting on 2021
mine was supposed to arrive on 11/21 but it showed up 10 days earlier. Best of luck and godspeed. The wait was worth it!
Mine was 7 days early too. Hopefully, that is a new trend for everyone still waiting.

Sponsored

Csummerhays

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Firefighter
Well still no update for my truck. Hopefully there’s some luck this week. All trackers haven’t updated and palsapp still says pending.

Csummerhays

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Firefighter
Just heard from the salesman. My truck is on hold at the plant waiting for microchips. New ETA of 12/9-12/15

Csummerhays

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Firefighter
Checking on you man. Did you get yours yet?
Nope still no movement on it. Last I heard it was off of microchip hold but still not shipped. I messaged Ford Motor Company on the forum here and they said they started an incident to look into the issue. Hope you guys are all enjoying your trucks though! Excited to see mine one day haha

Sponsored

Csummerhays

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Firefighter
Now an ETA of 2/5! It’s nice to finally see some movement. Hopefully it trends like most everyone else’s build and gets here early!