First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I received a call from the Corp Office yesterday. They basically were just using the Ford tracker, but she did say she would reach out to the shipping department to see if my truck is indeed still waiting for shipping, 22 days after being built, or if the tracker just hasn't been updated. No offer for an additional warranty :)
I have a maintenance plan offer from all my chip hold bitching I did. Better than nothing
Sponsored

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
You done bitched better than I.
Call back and bitch more.... If that doesn't work, ask to speak to their superior and bitch. If that doesn't work, ask for their superior and so on and so on....

Bbgator4

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado
Occupation
Anesthetist
I received a call from the Corp Office yesterday. They basically were just using the Ford tracker, but she did say she would reach out to the shipping department to see if my truck is indeed still waiting for shipping, 22 days after being built, or if the tracker just hasn't been updated. No offer for an additional warranty :)
Who called you from Ford corporate yesterday? They called me yesterday as well, a lady named Devonya. She said she is looking into this personally and will
Contact me again soon with an update. For reference I ordered last August and got the built email 4/1. 3 months awaiting shipment.

Sponsored

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
Who called you from Ford corporate yesterday? They called me yesterday as well, a lady named Devonya. She said she is looking into this personally and will
Contact me again soon with an update. For reference I ordered last August and got the built email 4/1. 3 months awaiting shipment.
I believe it was Trina Johnson.

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
The second truck I ordered as a back-up in-case Ford couldn't add power boards to my original order, which they did, and for whatever reason the second order that had power boards that weren't included, shipped a day after it was built, and arrived at the dealer a day ago. I got to check it out, drive it, and so forth. Was pretty impressed. Unfortunately it makes sense to wait for the power running boards, and so far that we know that truck hasn't shipped yet. I'm still waiting to hear back from Ford Corporate. I'll give them until Friday of next week before I send another email.

OP
OP
kevdog0710

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I'm 20 days into the "awaiting shippment" portion of this hellacious journey. My date has not changed once, so I'm optimistic ill see my truck this month.

Sponsored

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
I'm 20 days into the "awaiting shippment" portion of this hellacious journey. My date has not changed once, so I'm optimistic ill see my truck this month.
I'm at 27 days since built. Fingers crossed it moves tomorrow from Melvindale onto a rail car.

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..

Bbgator4

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado
Occupation
Anesthetist
Today was 95 days of awaiting shipment status with no end in sight. Fcking ridiculous

Bbgator4

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado
Occupation
Anesthetist
What the F does Ford tell you? Do they keep giving you new dates?
Yeah I’ve had about 7-8 dates, first one being April 15 and latest one just finished yesterday. Now ford chat says there is no estimated delivery date.

I talked to someone from Ford Corporate offices last week who said she’s going to look into it for me, but no movement there either and she was out of those office from Thursday to today.
Sponsored