3/14/2022 Build Week

RMQ

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Called Ford Marketing this morning. I was assured my truck had in fact been delivered to my dealer. I then called my dealer to follow-up…no it’s not here, Ford is wrong. My dealer speculated that the auto carrier attached my trucks tag to another vehicle that was delivered yesterday. Sales manager is following up with their regional reps to further investigate. How do you lose track of a full size pickup??? Definitely a mess!
I just reached out to my dealer… the trackers said delivered Saturday but they had yet to reach out to me, which I found odd. Will post an update once I find anything out.
Sponsored

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang, 2020 Escape, 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Retired
I just reached out to my dealer… the trackers said delivered Saturday but they had yet to reach out to me, which I found odd. Will post an update once I find anything out.
Odd that they would not reach out, a quick sale should be a plus to the dealership. One thing for certain, my salesman will send me delivery pics. He and I have a long ordering history. I can count on quick pics.

Severdog

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport PB SuperCrew 6.5' 7.2Kw
Occupation
Trader
Odd that they would not reach out, a quick sale should be a plus to the dealership. One thing for certain, my salesman will send me delivery pics. He and I have a long ordering history. I can count on quick pics.
Ford Tracker showed mine as "shipped" with the full radio button colored in yesterday. Nothing from dealer. I emailed my sales guy today and the response was " yes, it was delivered yesterday and now going through pre delivery inspection. That process could take a day, just depending on how many was delivered. As soon as I received the keys and gas up and take to the detail department, I will let you know. I’m anticipating Wednesday."

If he was a waiter I would be tipping less than 15%. Argh.

You had ONE job.

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang, 2020 Escape, 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Retired
Ford Tracker showed mine as "shipped" with the full radio button colored in yesterday. Nothing from dealer. I emailed my sales guy today and the response was " yes, it was delivered yesterday and now going through pre delivery inspection. That process could take a day, just depending on how many was delivered. As soon as I received the keys and gas up and take to the detail department, I will let you know. I’m anticipating Wednesday."

You had ONE job.
Couldn't even text you a pic or 2. Yes, low tip territory, lol.

RMQ

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

You had ONE job.
Who’s your dealer? I’m at Granger

Sponsored

Severdog

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport PB SuperCrew 6.5' 7.2Kw
Occupation
Trader
Who’s your dealer? I’m at Granger
A small local dealer in Greenville, SC.

Granger seems to do an excellent job from what I've seen in this forum. A short 10 hour drive home for you.

RMQ

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
A small local dealer in Greenville, SC.

Granger seems to do an excellent job from what I've seen in this forum. A short 10 hour drive home for you.
Just heard back from them, they got about 50 trucks in the last week, mine included, and are working through that intake process

Texican

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
Called Ford Marketing this morning. I was assured my truck had in fact been delivered to my dealer. I then called my dealer to follow-up…no it’s not here, Ford is wrong. My dealer speculated that the auto carrier attached my trucks tag to another vehicle that was delivered yesterday. Sales manager is following up with their regional reps to further investigate. How do you lose track of a full size pickup??? Definitely a mess!
That's annoying as hell

Cleb1021

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch
Norfolk Southern's tracking had been telling me that my truck had "departed on flat car" from Bellevue EW, OH since Saturday evening.
Up until this afternoon I had the hope that it was well on its way south and just not updating.
This afternoon it "departed on flat car" from Bellevue, OH, (no EW) and has since made it to what sounds like Franks Scanner, OH as of this evening.

I'm still hoping it can make it here next week and my wife can test out the "Butt Massager" on the way to and from Mother's Day brunch.

Majorplane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
My buddy’s I’m tracking has said the same thing since last Saturday. I searched google maps for a while looking for something scanner Ohio.

Sponsored

Texican

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
My truck has been sitting for a day and a half in Columbia, PA. Less than a hundred miles from the final rail stop and its just sitting there.

Cleb1021

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch
My buddy’s I’m tracking has said the same thing since last Saturday. I searched google maps for a while looking for something scanner Ohio.
It has been at Bellevue EW since last Saturday?

Majorplane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150

Cleb1021

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch
No, In “franks scanner” lol
Well that’s not very reassuring.

I did find neighborhood called Frank, rnot Far south of Bellevue, which makes me think that’s where they are.

Ford F-150 3/14/2022 Build Week 86843852-79BE-4989-93C6-5A8D745568F2

Cleb1021

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch
No, In “franks scanner” lol
just update to what sounds like “Super Scanner Ohio”
Is your truck still pending shipment?
Sponsored