Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang, 2020 Escape, 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Retired
@Ford Motor Company
Many of us had PCO’s that expired because the original delivery date was pushed outside the limits of the PCO. No new PCO’s were given, which really sucks. Is anything being done about this?

Example- I had a PCO require delivery taken by 4/4 (I ordered before the PCO was issued), my truck was built and scheduled to be delivered before then but has since been pushed to 4/11, 4/15, 4/19, and now 4/21. I’ve lost the PCO through no fault of my own.

Are you guys looking into this?
Hopefully you will get an official response from Ford. I had a $2000 PCO that expired on 4/4/22 and in the mail, a couple days later, was an ECO for $2500 with an expiration in July. Keep a check on your mail.
Sponsored

Texican

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
Railcar now shows it is Toledo. Average 25miles a day movement. Modern efficiency on display

Reactions: RMQ

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I just checked on mine. Left Nashville this afternoon en route to Chattanooga. Still expected in Columbia, South Carolina by 1am on 4/24.

Teague

First Name
Teague
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Powerboost on order
Occupation
Construction
My Lariat Powerboost arrived at the dealer today! I heard that it was sitting in a rail yard up until a few days ago, but things moved quickly and it arrived at the dealer within the estimated time window. There’s a very tiny scratch on a fender they’re going to buff out and I’m going to go take ownership on Friday.

I gotta say, despite some “black box” aspects around ordering this truck, I’ve been quite pleased with how it’s gone, considering all the supply chain and logistics issues in the world right now. I ordered a bespoke pickup truck in early January and it’ll be in my driveway 4 months later.

Ford F-150 3/14/2022 Build Week 009F063A-C95A-4B36-8259-800B3E205CBA

Texican

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
My Lariat Powerboost arrived at the dealer today! I heard that it was sitting in a rail yard up until a few days ago, but things moved quickly and it arrived at the dealer within the estimated time window. There’s a very tiny scratch on a fender they’re going to buff out and I’m going to go take ownership on Friday.

I gotta say, despite some “black box” aspects around ordering this truck, I’ve been quite pleased with how it’s gone, considering all the supply chain and logistics issues in the world right now. I ordered a bespoke pickup truck in early January and it’ll be in my driveway 4 months later.

009F063A-C95A-4B36-8259-800B3E205CBA.jpeg
That's awesome, congrats!

Sponsored

carguy20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat 502A SPACE WHITE '
Occupation
FINANCE MANAGER
On the ford tracker my delivery date keeps changing from 4/16/2022- 4/22/2022 to 4/19/2022-4/25/2022 every time i refresh the page, anyone else experiencing this it does it back and fourth

Simon11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 502a

009F063A-C95A-4B36-8259-800B3E205CBA.jpeg
congrats man! Love seeing someone in this thread get some confirmation!

Texican

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
Railcar departed Bellevue, Ohio last night st 11:49pm. No updates since, it's either sitting or passed through areas without a scanner.

RMQ

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Got pushed again. From the 21st to the 24th, which is a Sunday so not sure how that works.

I’ve passed a month of being built and being in the shipped status. Literally just sitting at the rail yard waiting to go the last few hours to the dealer for weeks now.

*Edit- Forgot to mention chat said I was on a carrier delay hold. That is a new status that’s never been reported.

I find it weird thatthe truck is in KC, where there is an F-150 plant, and ford still can’t get these trucks moved…

Last edited:

Majorplane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
My end date got pushed for start of the in transit phase. If that holds, it would be 6 weeks my built truck would be waiting to get shipped. Add another 3 or 4 weeks and we’re looking at over 2 months from built to delivered.

Sponsored

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
My truck continues to move via rail. Greenwood SC now. Not that far from where it ends up in Columbia SC. The rail portion has been the least painful part of the entire order to delivery process. Soon I’ll be sweating out the trucking move to the dealer.

MJ Heat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RCLB 5.0/2022 Powerboost/2023 Maverick Hybrid
My truck continues to move via rail. Greenwood SC now. Not that far from where it ends up in Columbia SC. The rail portion has been the least painful part of the entire order to delivery process. Soon I’ll be sweating out the trucking move to the dealer.
Congratulations neighbor! I have been led to believe by my dealer (in Raleigh) that my truck will get off the train in Greensboro, NC. Of course, it will 1st have to get on the train in Dearborn.

I wonder why your truck has to go so much further south. I would think that the drive time is pretty close from Greensboro, NC or Columbia, SC to get to Wilmington.

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Congratulations neighbor! I have been led to believe by my dealer (in Raleigh) that my truck will get off the train in Greensboro, NC. Of course, it will 1st have to get on the train in Dearborn.

I wonder why your truck has to go so much further south. I would think that the drive time is pretty close from Greensboro, NC or Columbia, SC to get to Wilmington.
That getting on a train was a big deal, hopefully we will be following yours, soon. Not sure of the route unless it's to avoid the Appalachian 'hills'. Dearborn to Nashville to Chattanooga to Atlanta to Greenwood and then Columbia. I'm guessing truck to Wilmington, which is still quite a distance. My last order went to Petersburg VA before taking the ride to Wilmington, still a long distance. Nothing against VA, but, I'd rather have it coming through SC. I've not checked with the Dealer or Chat on the ETA since it hit the train, will do that after it gets to Columbia.

Last edited:

Texican

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
Still no update on railcar since it left Bellevue Ohio last night. Mildly infuriating

Texican

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
2 updates in the last couple of hours. Finally moved from Bellevue Ohio to Vermillion and now Berea, Ohio. Ford is transporting the truck at night to protect it from harmful UV rays.
Sponsored