Sponsored

3/14/2022 Build Week

JahWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost Smoked Quartz
It looks like most of the people in this thread ordered before the 12/27/2021 price increases and all of us before the February and todays price increases. Have any of you either talked to your dealer or purchased with the original price with fords price protection? Mine is showing like 3k+ more expensive now and I’m looking for a good way to politely get my dealer to look into their side of things and honor my signed priced order sheet. I don’t just wanna drop the ball when (if) my truck gets in about something they might not know about. I think they’ll honor it but will be quiet on edge if not.. especially when I’m x-plan customer.

Simon11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 502a
I ordered with Granger. They told me at time of order and their recent post on the topic indicates the price I agreed to at the time is what will be honored.

JahWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I ordered with Granger. They told me at time of order and their recent post on the topic indicates the price I agreed to at the time is what will be honored.
I saw that as well and they are an amazing dealership from the sound of things from everything I’ve seen on here. Was more wondering from the little dealerships that others might be doing business with how they are handling things. My family has done business with my dealership for 2 other new high priced vehicles since 2013 and would love to see them do the right thing especially for returning customers.

Sponsored

Wedge

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Platinum PB
It will definitely be worth the wait! Thank you for being apart of the Ford family. :)
Pleas can you officially comment on shipping delays. I am day 17 built and not shipped and on day 275 (!) since order.

RMQ

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
The shipping delays suck.

I did have some movement on mine. It went by rail from Dearborn to KC, arriving yesterday at the NSC Voltz rail yard. Unfortunately my delivery date was pushed back again after this happened. It’s now the 19th. 6 more days to go 3 hours to granger…

Texican

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor

I did have some movement on mine. It went by rail from Dearborn to KC, arriving yesterday at the NSC Voltz rail yard. Unfortunately my delivery date was pushed back again after this happened. It’s now the 19th. 6 more days to go 3 hours to granger…
They ship it by rail to Granger from KC? I thought they would convoy it for that short of distance.

Simon11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 502a

Where are you getting a delivery date? Mine was built in KC and has been parked there since 3/17. 3 hours to Granger for me too. No movement.

RMQ

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
They ship it by rail to Granger from KC? I thought they would convoy it for that short of distance.
I guess so, my WS said convoy, but that was from the Dearborn plant to the rail yard 3 miles away. When I talked to Chip a while ago he said it would need to come through KC.
Where are you getting a delivery date? Mine was built in KC and has been parked there since 3/17. 3 hours to Granger for me too. No movement.
Date was from ford chat, I don’t get the ford email updates. * I would think granger would have transport trucks pulling up every other day…

Sponsored

Simon11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 502a
My tracker flipped to "shipped" on 3/18. I've been given 4 different date ranges. Two by email and two by contacting chat or dealer. Ordertracker has shown it not moving from KC the whole time. My current date range is 4/11-4/17. Maybe yours showing up to KC allows them to pack out a trailer and finally get them sent! A guy can hope.

JahWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well the inevitable happened just got an email saying my estimate delivery of 4/6-4/12 wasn’t going to happen 😂 go figure.. it has now changed to 4/22-4/28. Still no shipped info which makes 8 days kinda a long shot.

Majorplane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Well the inevitable happened just got an email saying my estimate delivery of 4/6-4/12 wasn’t going to happen 😂 go figure.. it has now changed to 4/22-4/28. Still no shipped info which makes 8 days kinda a long shot.
odd that I’ve gotten every email but none about changes eta. Only eta I’ve seen is in the built email.

JahWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
odd that I’ve gotten every email but none about changes eta. Only eta I’ve seen is in the built email.
Has the date from your built email elapsed yet? That’s all I got before this one tonight.

Majorplane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Has the date from your built email elapsed yet? That’s all I got before this one tonight.
Today is day 2 of my window
Sponsored