2023 F150 Order possibly being assigned vin within next 3 days

Schulz314

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat, 3.5L PB, BAP, Max Trailer Tow
Wow that’s fantastic! Congrats and thanks for the reply! Still waiting on my order confirmation email but I just built and signed last week so we’ll see how long it takes.
Sponsored

Huy

First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT SUPERCAB
How long since you created your build with the dealer till you got the scheduled production email?
Just two days. I ordered on the 13th of September.

KEVINL

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Stinger
I received my Vin# and scheduled build week of Oct 17th on Sep 15th. Originally ordered on Aug 10th.

Their tracking function was not working in the email but Savannah at Granger Ford just verified for me that it is correct.

Hemitoeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep WK Ecodiesel
It sounds like they send the scheduling emails on Thursdays and only Thursdays?

Also - has anyone ever changed their order prior to receiving a VIN? I just did today and the GM I work with said the changes were made but I didn’t receive a confirmation email. Was I supposed to?

Moe7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor
It sounds like they send the scheduling emails on Thursdays and only Thursdays?

Also - has anyone ever changed their order prior to receiving a VIN? I just did today and the GM I work with said the changes were made but I didn’t receive a confirmation email. Was I supposed to?
Primary scheduling is on Thursday, but there have been outliers that ran through Saturday.

You won't receive another confirmation when making a change, but you should ask for an updated Order Preview that shows the current order.
Sponsored